Ch18 || Bus

.

.

.

BRIE POV

Joe asked me for a date. We've gone to the park beside a lake. The view was so beautiful.

Me: "This is so amazing!" as I looked over the lake.

There's flowers everywhere. I really loved them. Joe picked one for me.

Joe: "And so are you.." as he gave me the flower and smelled it.

Me: "Thank you.." I smiled and we sat down the bench facing the view of the lake.

Joe: "I knew you'll love this. Jon told me..."

Me: "Jon?" I looked at him with confused look.

Joe: "Why?" he chuckled.

Me: "He never brought me to a place like this..I thought he never knew.." I said as Joe just smiled and I leaned on his shoulder.

.

.

.

ROMAN POV

I brought Brie to the park and she loves it so much. After a few hours walking around the park, we go to a restaurant to eat.

Brie: "Joe, thank you for all of this.."

Me: "Nah, enough for thanks. I wanted to do this for you.."

She blushed as I cupped her cheek and she leans for a kiss.

After we ate, we went back to our hotel room. Tomorrow, we'll be traveling again so I called Jon if we will rent a bus for us.

Brie: "Joe, do you guys will use The Shield's bus?" she asked.

Me: "I don't know. Colby's not with us anymore."

Brie: "But he said, it's just a storyline. I know he has an explanation. Just let him talk.."

Me: "Is Nicole still with him?"

Brie: "We didn't talk about it yet, but she texted me that they broke up the night he turns on you and Jon."

I called Jon but he's not picking up. I called him again, and after four rings, he finally picked up.

...

D: Yeah?
R: Hey Jon, are we going together in our bus?
D: Who's with us?
R: You, me and Brie..
D: Okay!
R: Okay. See you tomorrow bro.

...

We hung up and I looked at Brie beside me who's already looking.

Me: "How about you call Nicole to come with us?"

Brie: "Yeah you're right. I'll call her now."

She said as she get her phone and called her sister. She said Nicole agreed to come as long as Colby's not joining. I think he will join his new buddies, The Authority.

My phone vibrated as I saw Colby is calling. I looked at Brie as she nodded and I picked up the call.

...

S: Joe?
R: What's up with you? Why did you call?
S: I was wondering if you guys can allow me to join you in our bus together like the old days?
R: You're aware that Jon's gonna hit you if he sees you?
S: I know and if that's what he wanted, I am willing to be beaten up. I just want to apologize to you guys.
R: I..I don't know. I'm okay with it but you know Jon.
S: Okay, I'll try. If he didn't want me in, then I'll leave.
R: kay...

...

I told Brie what Colby and I talked about. I saw her yawn as I get her to bed. I'm thinking about Colby and Jon. I want to bring our friendship back even though Colby ruined it. But he said he's sorry and Jon needs to understand it. I felt sleepy as I closed my eyes and get ready for tomorrow.

.

.

.

NIKKI POV

I am alone at the hotel room that me and Brie were sharing. I just lay down the couch and watched tv. I reached for my phone as Nick texted me if I want to come travel with them in his bus along with our friends. I texted him back that Brie wanted me to be traveling with her so maybe next time.

...

Next morning...

I woke up as I go shower and do morning hygiene. I put on some ripped blue jeans, a white crop top and a black heels. I have a light make up on and just put my hair down. I packed all my stuff. After packing, Brie called me and they are waiting for me in the bus. It's the shield's bus but Seth is not joining them so I decided to come. I got out and surrender the keys to the counter and check out.

I saw Brie and Roman outside the bus. Brie called me and I went to them.

Brie: "Hey Nicole!"

Me: "Heyy Brie. Hey Joe!" as he grab my bag and put it inside and we both followed.

Roman: "Jon's coming so we wait some more minutes."

Me: "Yeah, he's always late." I sat on the couch and stared at the bunk where Seth and I, you know..Ugh, he's on my mind again.

After a few minutes Jon showed up. He put his bag in as Brie and Joe greeted him. I looked up from my phone to look at him and he's already staring. He smirked as I rolled my eyes.

Joe: "Uh Nic Jon, we're buying something to eat. Do you want something?"

Me: "I want doughnut."

Brie: "Nicole?!"

Me: "What?! Can't I have one?"

Brie: "No no. I'm getting you a healthy food, not junk food okay."

Oh gosh. Here comes Brie again.

Me: "Yes, mother!" I rolled my eyes as Joe laughed.

They went out and I was left with The Lunatic Fringe Dean Ambrose. He sits beside me and peeking at what I am doing on my phone.

Dean: "Nicole"

Me: "What?!" I said not looking away from my phone.

He came closer as I felt his breath on my neck. But before I got to push him away, a man climbed in the bus and saw us. It's Seth. Jon leaned back on the couch as he is staring him.

Seth: "What are you doing?" he asked with an angry confused look.

Dean: "I'm supposed to be asking you that. What are doing here?"

I am nervous for the two guys, what if they hit each other. What am I gonna do? I just looked at them like in shock.

Seth: "Nicole, are you with him?" he asked looking down at me.

Dean: "Why do you care? You guys are not together anymore, I have her now. And you do not have the right to ask her like that!"

Okay, I was frozen. I was shocked when Jon told Seth that. And I am imagining what's going to happen next. They will beat up each others ass.

Seth: "What?! Is he the reason why you left me? And you're telling me that it's because of the authority,, but it's not... Nicole say something!!" as he raised his voice because I just looked at him and I feel there's a big lump in my throat that I couldn't speak.

He grabbed my arm tightly that it hurts.

Me: "Aww! Let go!!" I yelled.

Dean: "Don't touch her you b*tch!!"

Jon punched him so hard in the face as he fell on the floor. Seth hit him back as they punched each other. I tried to stop them, I grab Seth's arm but it went to my face. Then I blacked out.

--------------------------------

...