Ch29 || This is War

Monday Night Raw

NIKKI POV

We drove to the arena as we met other superstars and divas at the parking.

Eva: "Hey girl!" as she waved at me and she's with Paige.

Paige: "Hey Nik Nik! Hey Seth!" she greeted.

Seth: "Hey kid!" as I chuckled.

Paige: "Not a kid!" she said shaking her head.

Me and Eva just smiled. Paige is just 22 years old, how young. I think that's why Seth call her a kid. I remembered that she told us that they have a storyline before.

We came in together at the arena and we go separate ways as Seth and I got to his locker room.

Me: "I heard you and Paige went together in FCW and NXT.." as we put down our bags.

Seth: "Yeah." he nodded.

Me: "Did you guys have a love storyline together?"

Seth: "How did you know? Oh! She told you didn't she?"

Me: "Hmm. Not much.. So what's the storyline about?"

Seth: "It's not a love storyline, it's just.. like appearing together on live shows. But it only last for about two weeks I guess.. She's like a little girl playing around when we're training together."

Me: "I know! she's young that's why, but she's fun.."

I sat on the couch and pick up my phone.

Seth: "Yeah...Do you have a match?"

Me: "No..Just a segment with Brie again. Steph told me she had great news for me, I can't wait! How about you?"

Seth: "singles match"

Me: "Against who?"

Seth: "John Cena.." he smirked.

Me: "Why are you smirking?"

Seth: "Nothing.." as he went to me. "I'm so happy that you chose me over him." he kissed my cheek and I smiled.

Me: "It's because I love you.." I kissed his lips and kissed back.

We pulled away as there is a knock on the door. Seth opened and it's Summer. Oh! Not again.

Summer: "Hey guys."

Me: "Why are you here?" I raised my eyebrows being bitchy.

Summer: "Look, I'm here to..apologize to you guys. I'm sorry, and I won't bother you anymore."

Seth: "Okayy.."

Summer: "Uhm Nikki, I hope we can become friends.."

I didn't answer. I just rolled my eyes and turn back to my phone.

Seth: "Uh, is that all?"

Summer: "Yeah, I'll get going.. Bye." as Seth closed the door.

Seth: "You don't like her at all don't you?"

Me: "I don't believe her."

Seth changed into his ring gear as I also change into some dress and heels. I straightened my hair and retouch my makeup. I went out to the catering to meet with Paige and Eva. Cameron is also with them. I went to their table.

Cameron: "Missed you girly!"

Me: "Missed you too. Where were you? Why didn't you go shopping with us yesterday?"

Cameron: "I spend the day with my boyfriend, that's why.."

Paige: "Hey Nikki, did you know Leighla was here?"