Ch40 || Forever

NIKKI POV

Paige and the girls brought me to a fancy Italian restaurant. We came in and there were no other customers but us.

Me: "Fancy celebration huh?" I told the girls.

Paige: "Oh, it's because we're celebrating with the Champ. So why not bring her to a fancy dinner.." she smirked.

Nattie: "But wait...before we enter, you have to put on blindfolds.."

Me: "Why? Is it necessary?"

Nattie: "For you yes.."

Eva: "It's a surprise so cooperate, please.."

Me: "Is this some kind of Paige's pranks?." I smirked to Paige.

Paige: "Nope! Uh uh.." she shook her head.

Me: "Are you sure I'm gonna like this?"

Cameron: "Oh girl, you're gonna love it.."

They put blindfolds over my eyes just lightly, hopefully it wouldn't ruin my mascara. They held me and let me walk where I don't even know coz I can't see. I do hope this is not a prank.

...

PAIGE POV

We are all set for the plan. Seth and the guys should be there first in the restaurant so I took Nikki with us and get her dressed nicely for the night. We also invited close friends. Seth texted me that they were ready and we can go there. We put blindfolds on Nikki to surprise her.

...

SETH POV

I rented the restaurant for the night. Thanks for the help of some friends. I'm feeling nervous that I would actually propose to her infront of everybody.

I looked at the table where we will sit. The place got some dim lights and candles making it so romantic. Wait? Did I just say romantic? Roman and Dean just got some taste. Well, with the help of the girls, they made these all.

I saw Nicole with a blindfold and she was assisted by the girls towards our table. I smiled on how gorgeous she looks, not minding she has covers on her eyes.

As they reached our table, the girls went to their table and left Nicole infront of me. I mouthed thanks to them.

Nikki: "Hey you guys..Can I take off these covers now?"

I smiled and held her hand, I felt she jumped and was shocked. I took her blindfolds off and as she opened her eyes, her mouth dropped when she knew it was me. She looked around and there are our friends smiling at us.

Me: "Hey babe.."

Nikki: "Oh my gosh. What are you doing here?"

Me: "Well...surprise!" as we both laughed.

Nikki: "I thought this will be girls night out?" she turned to Paige who is happily waving at her.

Paige: "We changed our mind.." she said nodding.

She turned to face me and I let her sit. I sat across her and motioned the waiter to give us some red wine. They also started to serve the food to us.

Nikki: "Is this our victory dinner?" she asked.

Me: "Well...yes...and I also have something very important to tell you.."

Nikki: "Okay, I'm listening.." as she stared straight in the eyes.

Her beautiful chocolate brown orbs makes me melt. My heart beats so fast at the moment. I don't know why until now there were sparks everywhere when she looked at me like that.

I cleared my throat as I gather the words and started to speak.

Me: "You know these past eleven months, almost a year,, we had our ups and downs..We got a break but the stronger love we had got us back together..And I'm so grateful for that..I don't want to wake up everyday without you by my side..I don't feel 'life' without your love..I always wanted to see your smile, feel your hugs and kisses..Your love is my drug, and I'm addicted to it.."

I paused as she started tearing up. I was so glad that I didn't stutter. I stood from my seat and got on my knees as I bring out the small box in my pocket. Well, this is now or never.

...

NIKKI POV

Seth said such sweet and meaningful words that I felt tears assemble in my eyes. As he bring out a small red box and surely it was a ring, people happily gasped in their tables as they're watching us. I covered my mouth with my hand in shock and happiness.

Seth: "I love you so much with all my heart and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you..infront of everybody here, I would like to ask you... Ms. Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace, will you make me the happiest man on earth to be my wife and be my forever?...Will you marry me?"

As he finished his sentence, I felt butterflies in my stomach and sparks fly. I can't express my joy so the tears came flowing from my eyes.

Me: "Mr. Colby Daniel Lopez..I am honoured to be your forever..yes I will marry you!"

I heard the girls squealed as I answer him. Yes, finally I will get married. He took my hand and slid the ring on my finger. I got up as we kissed passionately for a few seconds and I hugged him tight.

Seth: "I love you Nicole.." he whispered.

Me: "I love you too Colby.." I whispered back to his ear.

Words can't describe how much happiness my heart felt. I just know we will now lock our relationship and get married. I am now at the peak of my dreams. Well having my own family is at the top but for now I wanted to focus on my career and husband-to-be. I am the divas champion and I will marry my one great love. I am just beyond happy in my life. I hope and pray this will last forever!

---------------------

Finally! The long wait is over.

Thanks guys for reading.
Also thanks for the votes and comments.

Hope to hear from you guys again!
❤❤