Ch36 || Will you marry me?

Author's/POV

Nikki won the divas battle royal. She's now the no. 1 contender for the Divas Championship. Brie also went out together with Nikki when she had a match but they haven't truly reconcile yet.

..

BRIE POV

Stephanie told me to go with Nikki to her matches and eventually help her to always win. Well maybe this is the way for us to made up if we are always together. Nikki went to Seth as I go to the corner of the hall. I saw Roman walking towards me.

Roman: "Hey Brie." I smiled.

Me: "Hey."

Roman: "How ya doin?"

Me: "Fine. Still fixing things with Nicole."

Roman: "You have a match?"

Me: "Nicole does. I'm just coming with her."

Roman and I talked for a while then he was called to his match. I nod smiling as he walked away.

...

NIKKI POV

I have my one on one divas title match. Finally! I'm so happy. And I'm happy Brie will be out there with me. We haven't officially made up but my hate for her is fading whenever she's with me. I guess, that's the special connection between us. Even if you hate her the most, when you're together, love will conquer. So hopefully she'll help me in my match instead of a distraction.

I went to the locker room and Seth was on his phone..again. I sat on his lap as he put his phone down and he stared at me.

Seth: "Hey babe." he pecked my lips.

Me: "What are you doing?"

Seth: "Oh, just retweeting some of the fans' photos wearing my merchandise." as he got his phone.

Me: "Okay.. I'm going to the divas locker room. I'll be back after my match."

Seth: "Well goodluck."

Me: "Thanks.."

We kissed before I left the room. I got to the divas locker but no one's in there. I went to the catering and there they are as Paige waved at me.

Me: "Hey you guys." as the other girls greeted.

Paige: "Goodluck on your title match Nik Nik! I'm so proud of you."

Me: "Thanks babe!"

Cameron: "Who are you competing with tonight?"

Nattie: "Me.." the girls gasped.

Naomi: "Goodluck to the two of you!"

Me: "AJ's gonna be at the commentary though."

Nattie: "Nicole and I got a little storyline. Watch out for that!" she grinned.

Paige: "Ooh what's that about?" she curiously asked.

Me: "It's a surprise! Just for fun." I winked.

Nattie: "Where's Brie?"

I shrugged my shoulders as we were called to the gorilla. I left with Nattie and walked along the mens locker to pick up Tyson. Brie then came running towards us.

Nattie: "Hey. Where have you been?"

Brie: "Oh, just backstage...Then Joe came..and..we talked."

Nattie: "So are you guys getting back?"

Brie: "Uhh, no.." she said shaking her head.

Nattie: "Why?" Brie just shrugged her shoulders.

I don't understand why they broke up. I thought they love each other. I suddenly felt bad for Brie's relationship.

Nattie's music played as she came out first with her husband Tyson. Brie and I didn't talk with each other as we were waiting for our cue.

...

A/POV

AJ's music hit as she made her way to the commentary table raising her title up and the girls glared at her.

The bell rang and Nikki ran to Natalya grabbing her thighs as Natalya was down. Nikki repeatedly punch her and Natalya rolled her over and she punch her back. Nikki pushed Natalya as they got up their feet and Natalya did the spinning clothesline as Nikki flipped in the ring to the apron. Tyson stood ringside where Nikki is. Natalya kneed Nikki as she was thrown out the ring but Tyson caught her in his arms. The crowd cheers as Natalya was looking furious. Nikki flirted with Tyson as he got her down. Natalya kicked Nikki from the ring as she fell on the mat and Tyson who's putting his hands up in surrender. Natalya got Nikki back to the ring. Brie then yelled and pushed Tyson as Natalya was distracted by them. Nikki got to her feet and as Natalya turned, she was hit by Nikki's forearm. Nikki rack attacked her and she got the win. Nikki's music played as Natalya went down the ring and walked backstage. AJ stood up and raised her title facing Nikki up the ring. Nikki then called Brie and whispered something to her. Brie went down the ring to face AJ. Brie's hesitating if she would do what her sister said or not. Then suddenly, Brie slapped AJ. AJ got mad and pushed Brie and she ran to the ring to Nikki but she immediately run to the ramp. AJ raised her title as her music played and Nikki went backstage smirking at her.

...

NIKKI POV

After that little promo, I ran backstage. I went to Seth's locker room.

Seth: "Hey. Nice match."

I just smiled and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and change clothes.

Seth got a match against John Cena. Seth won the match and Stephanie gave him a title match on the WWE World Heavyweight Championship on this upcoming pay-per-view.

..

After the show, we went to the parking for Seth's bus. Yeah, he's on the authority so he got his own now.

Seth sat on the couch hella tired. He rests his head up as I walked to him and sat on his lap and started to kiss his neck. He let out soft moans as he held my waist down rubbing my butt inside my skirt. He lift my chin and we passionately kissed. He let go and rests his head on mine.

Seth: "I love you." he whispered.

Me: "I love you too." and I hugged him as he hugged me back. "Promise you won't leave me.." I uttered as he faced me.

Seth: "Why would you think that?" he chuckled.

Me: "That's not the answer.." as I got up and laid down to bed.

Seth: "Babe, I'm sorry...please forgive me." he said laying his body close to me and hugged me.

I didn't answer as he kissed my neck repeatedly saying he's sorry.

Seth: "Of course I won't leave. I love you so much. I can't do that to you."

Me: "You're not acting like it." I said as I faced him.

Seth: "You know in your heart that I love you. Okay? I love you Nikks." as he pecked my cheeks, nose and lips.

Me: "Okay.." I smirked.

Seth: "Okay? That's your answer?"

Me: "You don't have a question?" I turned to the side not facing him.

It's been a few seconds of silence as I closed my eyes ready to sleep until he finally talked.

Seth: "Nicole, will you marry me?"

I quickly opened my eyes and didn't move for a moment because I was shocked.

----------------------------

Thank you loves for the reads, comments and votes! I appreciate it so much!

Thank you that you love my fanfic!

This book will going to end soon!
Just a few chapters left!

Spread the Love❤
#nethbellins