Ch21 || Summer

.

.

NIKKI POV

At the Arena

The older Bella Twin is just here. No Brie by my side. I missed her since she left. I have a tag team match tonight against Funkadactyls and my tag team partner is Eva. I got in the locker room, putting on my all red Bella 02 gear, red knee socks, white nikes and I have my black snapback on. Eva is also wearing her all red gear and black boots. Red is my favorite color, and I so love Eva because of her red hair. :)

Me: "Hey girl, I'm going to the catering. Wanna come?" I asked her while tying my shoe laces.

Eva: "Yeah, let's go."

We got out the locker room and went to the catering. I saw Seth around the corner sitting on a table with Randy and..guess who? The flirty blonde bitch. Summer Rae. Why is she all around Seth all the time?! Is she her new girlfriend now?! Ugh! Pissed off!

Eva: "There's the bitch." she whispered as we walked past their table.

Me: "Uh huh.." I nodded and smirked.

Eva got some salad and I just got some apple juice.

Randy: "Hey Nik!" he yelled as he motioned us to come.

Eva and I went to their table and sat beside Randy. Eva sit next to me. Seth was sitting across Randy and Summer is beside him.

Eva: "Hey, I'm here too.." she said jokingly.

Randy: "Oh hey- what is your name again?" he confusingly asked.

Maybe he didn't know Eva because she's not much active into matches.

Me: "She's Eva. My Total Diva bestfriend.." I smiled as I take a sip of my apple juice.

Eva: "Hi. I'm Eva.." she said.

Randy: "I'm Randy. Nikki's bestfriend too.." he said as we laughed.

Summer: "Uh, helloo? We're here.. In case you didn't notice.?" she said rolling her eyes.

Me: "Oh sorry. Didn't see you there." me, Eva and Randy laughed.

Eva: "Are you guys...uh. dating?" she asked slighlty elbowing me.

I looked at Seth but he's busy on his phone not saying anything. Summer also looked at him but seems like he doesn't mind.

Summer: "Uh.. Yes! We are!" she exclaimed.

I looked at Randy and Eva as they shrugged raising my eyebrows making her pissed.

Summer: "What's up with you?! Are you jealous that I'm with your Ex Boyfriend? Haha! Poor Bella, maybe you're gonna cry after you will lose your match tonight!"

Seth: "Hey...What are you talking about?" he asked looking at Summer who's beside him.

Finally he snapped out from his phone and gives attention to us.

Summer: "Uhm. I assure you this Bella here and her red-haired buddy were gonna lose tonight." she repeated to him.

Seth: "What?!" he said looking pissed at Summer and looked at me.

I rolled my eyes and turn my head to Summer. This bitch will learn.

Eva: "You nasty slutty bitchy boyfriend stealer." she snapped.

Summer: "He's not even her boyfriend now?!"

Seth and Randy just stayed silent as Summer and Eva are talking shits. Summer also talks shits about me and my sister. I can't let this pass through. People started staring at us and I cut her off.