Ch11.1 || Finding Brie

.

ROMAN POV

Seth walked in the locker room and grab his things. He looked so mad.

Me: "Where you going?" I asked but he never answered me.

He got out and slammed the door. I then got a call from Nikki. She asked me if I saw Brie. I didn't know what happened out there but I think Dean does have to do with this. I got out the room to find Brie. I met Nikki with Natalya and Paige trying to find Brie in every room backstage in the arena.

Me: "Did you find her?"

Natalya: "Not yet. The other girls searched on the other side."

Paige: "We tried to call her but she left her phone in her bag inside our locker."

Nikki: "Is Seth in your locker room?"

Me: "Yes. But he left. I think he's back at the hotel. He didn't talk to me and just slammed the door... What happened to him?"

Nikki: "Dean.." she looked teary eyed.

Me: "What about him?"

Natalya: "Did you know Dean likes Nikki?"

Me: "No." I said as I started to think that maybe Seth found out that Dean is liking his girlfriend.

Natalya: "Well, he confessed his feelings to Nikki and tried to kiss her but Seth saw them and he punched Dean. Brie did saw them too." she explained.

Me: "What?!" I was shocked and they nodded to what Natalya said.

Paige: "We have to find Dean too. Maybe he know where Brie is." we nodded and we went to the catering.

We saw Dean on a table with his bottled water. Me and the girls went towards him.

Me: "Dean! What did you just do?" He looked up to us.

Dean: "Do what?!" he said.

Paige: "Where is Brie?"

Dean: "I don't know." he shook his head.

Nikki: "Dean you're such an asshole!! Now Brie's nowhere to be found!" she yelled at him madly.

Dean: "Look! Nicole. I'm sorry about what happened. I didn't mean to do it.." as he got up from his seat. Nikki ran away crying.

Paige: "Nikki!" she followed her.

Natalya: "Look what have you done Dean. You just hurt and lost two important people in your life." as Natalya walked out from us.

I looked at Dean upset shaking my head.

Dean: "What?! Also mad at me?!" he said walking away as I followed him to our locker room.

The show has ended and he grab his things returning back to the hotel. I still can't go back because Brie's still missing. I roam around the arena to find her. I also asked other superstars and staff if they had seen her.

.

.

.

SETH POV

I still can't believe what just happened. I was in shock and I am still upset that Nicole didn't tell me that Dean kissed her that night. I thought she was faithful but I guess not.

My phone kept on ringing as Nicole is calling me over and over again. She sent me so many damn text messages but I didn't want to reply to her. I drove my car back to the hotel and I just lay in bed as I felt tired. Then I fell asleep.

.

.

.

NIKKI POV

I am worried where could Brie go? I am so mad at Dean right now. I kept calling and texting Seth but he doesn't answer.

I met again Roman along the hallway then I ran to him bursting in tears.

Roman: "Nicole, I think you should go to Seth. I will find Brie." he said suddenly.

Me: "You sure?" I said looking up at him with tears flowing from from eyes.

Roman: "Yes. I promise to bring her back." as he wiped my tears with his hands out of my face.

I've been treated like a sister to him since I've lived and traveled with them. I thanked him and go to my locker room and grab my bag. I then went back to the hotel. I hope Seth is there.

I arrived and I got up the elevator then walked to our room. I had my own key to the room so I opened it and I saw Seth sleeping on the bed. I put my things down and walked towards him. I sat and held his hand as I stared at him. I then leaned to kiss him. I pecked his cheeks, his nose then on his lips like what I did when we were on their bus and that when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I did it again and again as he woke up.

Me: "Sethie.. baby?" he opened his eyes to look at me. "Did I wake you up?" he sat on the bed.

Seth: "So Dean kissed you the night at the club. Why didn't you tell me?" he said not answering me as his face frowned.

Me: "I'm sorry.. I didn't know how to say. And I just forgot all about that. He's too drunk that night and I just thought he seen me as Brie." I explained.

Seth: "We know what's the difference between you and Brie!... I thought I can trust you! Maybe I was wrong.."

Me: "Seth! I know I didn't do anything wrong! If you don't believe me, then don't! Brie's missing for god's sake! I left without knowing where she is to come to you! And this?!" I yelled at him angrily.

Seth: "W-what?! Brie's missing?" his voice raised.

Me: "I..I just gotta go find her instead.." as I got up but then he grabbed my arm.

Seth: "I'm coming with you." he got up facing me.

Me: "What?! I thought you don't trust me? Why would you come with me?"

Seth: "Nicole. I'm sorry. I'm..I'm just upset that he kissed you and thought maybe he would take you away from me. I'm just scared. I don't know what to do..." he said with a serious face but his hand still on my arm.

Me: "Let go Seth!" I exclaimed. I'm feeling pain because he's squeezing my arm.

Seth: "No Nicole. I won't let you go!"

Me: "You're hurting me!" I shrug my arm and he finally let go.

Seth: "I'm sorry.. I love you Nikks. I really loved you so damn much!.." he said as my heart melted. I calmed down.

Me: "Don't even think I will be with Dean. He's just a friend. I see him as a brother as well as Roman because they're your brothers too and that's all! You know I loved you. I chose to be with you rather than John. Please just trust me! Please do." I said as tears formed in my eyes.

Seth: "Yes I trust you from now on. I'm sorry that I didn't. It's just that I heard it from other people and not to you so I got upset. Then I saw you with Dean tryin to kiss you-"

Me: "But I didn't. You know it!" I cut him off.

Seth: "Yeah, I'm just... I'm just mad. I'm sorry."

I sighed and wrapped my arms around his waist. He looked down at me and smiled. He cupped my cheek and kissed me like he didn't kissed me before. It was too passionate. But I have to cut it off for a while because we have to find my sister.

.

.

.

-----------------------------

Where could Brie go?
Neth Bellins finally had some misunderstandings in their relationship.

Thank you for the reads!
Votes & comments are appreciated.
love.love love❤