Ch5.2 || Neth Bellins' Official

...

...

NIKKI POV

I smiled at Roman who raised his eyebrows and smiled back as well as Dean and Brie. I got up and make my way to where Seth is. I got behind the curtain and saw Seth. I sat down the corner of the bed and stared at Seth sleeping.

I leaned down and pecked him on his cheeks, his nose then on his lips. He moved a little but still asleep. Gosh, I didn't think he's a heavy sleeper.

My phone beeped as I got a call from John. He probably came to his bus and started looking for me.

...

[phone convo]

J: Hey Nicole. Where are you?
N: John. I'm with Brie.
J: So are you coming then?
N: Sorry John. I wasn't able to call you. I'm traveling with her instead.
J: Why? Is there something wrong?
N: Nope..uhhh....its just that she called me and she wanted me to stay with her.
J: Oh..okay then. maybe next time.
N: Okay..Bye.

[end of phone convo]

...

I lied to John because I really wanted to be with Seth. And yes, I will choose Seth over him. I turned back to look at Seth but shockingly he was now awake smiling at me.

Seth: "Hey. Whatcha doin here?" as he sat down the bed.

Me: "Oh.. did I wake you up?"

Seth: "I woke up coz I felt something....uhh.. someone touched my face.." He smirked then I blushed.

Omg. Did he caught me kissing him? I'm embarassed at that moment. He cupped my cheek and leaned to kiss me. I slightly smiled and kissed him back.

I slowly pulled away and looked at him straight in the eyes. He then kissed me again and he pulled me down on top of him. His hands touched my waist and begin to strip off my clothes. He rolled making him on top and I also took off his shirt. Then we're completely making out.

...

...

...

SETH POV

I am so hungry for Nicole. I just can't help myself but to get her. I deeply kissed her and I felt that she likes it too. I kissed her neck all the way down her body until I found her sweet spot. She moaned as she calls my name.

After making out with Nikki, she leaned to my chest as her fingers tracing my abs. I wrap my arms around her shoulder.

Me: "Nikks...Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her as she looks up to me.

Nikki: "I would love to Sethie..." she chuckled and pecked my lips.

I smiled at her as she smiled back. I just love this feeling. Me, being with the girl I really adore. It's such- ....it feels like heaven.. I can't describe how I'm feeling right now. I was just beyond happy.

Nikki: "Let's now go to sleep babe.." she yawned.

Me: "I love you baby.."

Nikki: "I love you too.."

I embraced her and felt my eyes closing. I was hell tired and my body hurts after the match but when Nikki and I had touched each others body, I feel relaxed. It seems like she all took them away.

...

The Next Day

I woke up seeing no Nikki beside me. I quickly put on my clothes because...well, Nikki and I slept naked. Then I came out of the bunk as I saw Dean and Roman sitting on the couch.

Dean: "Hey dude! Did ya have some nice sleep?" he said smirking and then Roman laughed.

Roman: "I bet he doesn't... I mean they are so loud." they loudly laughed and gave each other a high five.

I feel my cheeks getting red as they teased me.

Me: "Stop it guys!" I yelled and Dean put his hands in surrender. "Where's Nikki?" I asked them.

Dean: "She's in the room with Brie." as the bedroom door opened revealing it was Brie.

Brie: "Hey Seth! You're awake. Uhhh...Nikki's in the shower...if you're looking for her..." she smirked. "So guys were stopping by this restaurant to have some breakfast before we head to the hotel okay?." she continued.

Dean & Roman: "Okay!"

We arrived at this restaurant Brie was talking about and we sat together as we ordered our food.

...

...

...

NIKKI POV

I sat in between Brie and Seth as we were eating.

Brie: "Hey Nikki..what about John? What's your plan?" she whispered to me as the boys are busy talking with each other.

Me: "I don't know yet.." I whispered back.

I suddenly felt a warm touch of a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see it was Dolph.

Dolph: "Hey honey! Hey Brie.. What's up?" he said with a wide grin.

Brie: "Hey Dolph!"

Me: "Hey..and please don't call me honey..." I said annoyed but still smiling.

Dolph: "Whatever. You're still as sweet as honey." he laughed as he looked at the shield boys staring at him then Seth put his arms around my shoulders.

Dean: "Don't call her honey..if you don't want your ass to be beaten up before you go to work tonight." as the other two nodded and Dolph raised his hands in surrender.

Me: "By the way Dolph, this is Seth..my boyfriend.." I properly introduced him to Seth.

Dolph: "Oh, the architect.. Yeah.. I heard from them.." he smirked. "Well, I'll get going guys. See you honey, I mean Nikki.." he winked at me walking away.

I looked at Seth who was so pissed at Dolph. Dean was laughing while Brie and Roman was on their phone.

Me: "Don't mind him babe, he's just playing around." I told him and held his hand.

Dean: "He's jealous. When he's jealous, he will not say anything and look at his face! Look! That's the look of jealousy!." He said and laughed at Seth.

I looked over at Seth and smiled.

Me: "There's nothing to be jealous about."

Seth: "Yeah you're right..because you are mine now..." he said with his sweet voice and smirked.

After eating, we head to the hotel where we will stay for the next three days. We got three rooms because this hotel rooms' are not big enough for the five of us to stay in just one room. Me and Seth will share one room as well as Brie and Dean then Roman occupies a room by himself. He doesn't have a partner to accompany him but he's okay with it.

We got up to our rooms and I lay down the bed as Seth was fixing our stuff. I wasn't able to help him because I had quickly fell asleep.

--------------------------------