Ch35 || CurbStomp

NIKKI POV

Stephanie called for a meeting. She had a new storyline involving the prince and princess of the authority. That means me and Seth. We came in the office and there was Steph and Hunter talking.

Steph: "Hey guys, come on in." we sat on the chair across her desk. "So we have decided to have you two in an on-screen love storyline. Well, because your our prince and princess." as Seth and I smiled with each other.

Hunter: "You're scheduled tonight to a mix tag match. The authority, Seth and Nikki vs Dean and Brie."

Me: "Sounds great!" I nodded.

Steph: "You're main eventing tonight and goodluck!" she grinned.

Seth: "Thanks Steph, thanks Hunter." as we got out and went to his locker room to change.

Seth changed into his gear with the SR belt and put on a black SR shirt. I also changed into my yellow with black ring gear and nikes, black knee socks and black snapback. I put a black SR 'Don't sell out Buy in' shirt over my top.

Seth: "You look awesome!"

Me: "Can you take a picture?"

I hand him my phone and I posted it on twitter and instagram then tagged Seth with a caption 'Baby I'm your biggest fan ❤ #BuyIn'

We also took a picture together showing our shirts and posted it captioning 'Me and my one great love twinning '

We then sat on the couch watching the show as Paige texted me to go to the catering. I got out and as I was walking the hall, I saw Brie with Naomi and Alicia talking. I can't even avoid them because it's the way to the catering.

Alicia: "Double trouble! Here she comes! Hey girlie!"

Naomi: "Hey!" the two greeted.

I just smiled at them and continue to walk.

Brie: "Hey Nicole, what segment are we?" she asked but I didn't answer as I walk past them. "Dang, she's still mad at me." she told the girls.

I heard her say and I looked back at her.

Me: "Still mad at you? That's what you're thinking?" As I walked back at them. She just stared at me. "You know I don't wanna deal with you right now so why are you even asking me?" I snapped.

Brie: "Okay Nicole." she said shaking her head in a bitchy way.

Me: "Is it okay?" I said and shrugged as I walk to the catering and found Paige on a table with Dean and Roman.

Paige waved at me and I came up to them and sit on an empty chair next to Dean.

Paige: "Hey pumpkin!"

Me: "Hey.."

Dean suddenly laughed quietly.

Me: "What so funny Ambrose?" as I raised my brow.

Dean: "She said you're a pumpkin. That's funny!" as he laughed and Roman laughed too.

Me: "Uh?! You too Roman? You think I'm fat?! I hate you both!"

Roman: "No, it's not that. You're not fat.." he defended.

Dean: "Pumpkin!" he repeated and I rolled my eyes.

Paige: "Don't mind him. He's crazy, just like AJ." she chuckled. "You two could make a great couple. Two unstable lunatics!" as she laughed.

Dean: "The one who says she's not crazy!" as Paige stopped laughing. She just looked at him and she turned back to me.