Ch25 || Buy In

.

.

NIKKI POV

Stephanie called me into her office. I came in and there was Seth sitting across her. As they finished talking, Seth went out the office as he smiled walking past me.

Steph: "Ms. Bella, come in and sit here. I have something to tell you."

Me: "So..Why are we here?" I asked sitting down.

Steph: "I have a new storyline for you.." she said.

Me: "What?" I whispered.

Steph: "Yes.. Involving Brie."

Me: "So?"

Steph: "I'm planning to rehire her if you will do what I want." she said.

I'm getting nervous at what will be her next sentence. I gulp as I stuttered.

Me: "W-what is it?"

Steph: "At Summerslam, you will turn on to your sister and join the Authority."

Me: "What? I can't do that to her..she's my sister.."

Steph: "You know Brie abandoned you.  She doesn't only left her career but she also left her own flesh and blood. She's the reason why you have handicap matches week after week."

Stephanie explained to me what will be the storyline and I finally agreed. I mean, it's true that she left me. We're partners since we debuted and she just quit? And she doesn't even called me if I'm okay. My body is aching so bad week after week, and I think she doesn't even care.  I'll do what I should to the authority's plan and Steph will take care of the rest. She said that it was best for business.

I got out of the office with a smirk on my face. I didn't tell the girls because they might tell it to Brie.

.

.

SUMMERSLAM 2014 PPV

Brie was back on the roster as she tried to catch up with the girls. I changed into my new Red Fearless Nikki ring gear and I went to The Authority's office and there was Stephanie already in her gear. It was gorgeous.

Me: "Hi Steph. You look beautiful.." I commend.

Steph: "Thanks Nikki. So, are you ready for tonight?"

Me: "Yeah! So ready.." I smirked.

Steph: "Good, so see you in the ring."

I got out of the office and as I was walking along the hall, Dean saw me and called my name. I turn to face him. He got a match against Seth.

Me: "Hey Deanie.."

Dean: "So Brie's back..How come you're not with her?" he wondered.

Me: "Why? Am I supposed to be attached to her every single time?!"

Dean: "Woah! Calm down..Just asking." he smirked.

Me: "I gotta go... See you when I see you.."

I walked away and I passed thru a locker room. I went back and I read the sign at the door. It was John Cena's locker room. I sighed and continued my way to Seth's. I knocked and he said to come in. He was on his ring gear, but only in his pants as he was putting his SR belt.

Seth: "Hey Nikks.." he looked up to see me. "Wow.. You look gorgeous! I really love your gear." I blushed as he trail his eyes on me from head to toe.

Me: "I love yours too.." as I went to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Seth: "So you're coming out with Brie in her match?" he asked as he also wrapped his arms on my waist.