Two weeks left for the big day!

"Can you believe you're about to be walking down the aisle in fucking fourteen days, Ariana?!" Alexa screeched with excitement.

"I know. It's...it's so crazy! I still can't even wrap my mind around it" Ariana said leaning back on the headboard of her bed.

"I'm still so honored to have been chosen as your maid of honor" Alexa said shockingly.

Ariana was confused at the other girls words for a second and was almost a little hurt that she would think something different.

"Why wouldn't it be you?" She asked with a little attitude.

"No, I was just saying because you've made so many friends while on tour and you see them way more than you see me I just kinda thought you'd have someone else chosen" Alexa explained, feeling confused as to why Ariana was so angry all of a sudden.

"I've told you since we were like eight that when I got married you'd be my maid of honor" Ariana reminded the other girl.

"Yes, Ariana, I know what you told me but you've made lots of friends and have gotten closer to lots of people, o just thought-"

"No! Shut up! You're just jealous and you don't know what the hell you're talking about. I always knew you had beef with my some of my crew members, if you didn't like them you could've easily stayed away" Ariana snapped suddenly causing Alexa to grow angrier.

"What the fuck crawled up your ass? And if you're actually accusing me of being jealous of your friends then you're damn crazy. I don't know why the hell you're so fucking upset right now but it's ridiculous, Ariana. I gotta go anyways. Call me whenever this little shitty attitude passes" Alexa yelled back, standing up to leave her best friends house.

Ariana didn't even yell for Alexa to stay, she just let the other girl go cool off for a bit.

-

Pulling up into the driveway of Sean's house, Ariana stepped out of her car and made her way inside to see him curled up on the couch wrapped in blanket watching an episode of American Horror Story.

Ariana leaned onto the wall, admiring how cute Sean looked laying there on the couch. She slipped off her heels and quietly made her way over to him. When she stood in front of him she lifted up the blanket and crawled in next to him and cuddled up to him.

"Hey baby, I didn't even hear you come in" he said as he placed a quick kiss on her lips.

"I know. You looked so cute just laying here" she smiled wrapping the blanket over top of them.

They stayed like this for a while until they both ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Ariana woke up to the sound of her phone buzzing in her pocket.

"6 missed calls from Alexa" she read.

She groaned in frustration before heading upstairs to Sean's bedroom and try and call her best friend. With no luck of Alexa answering, Ariana was getting more and more frustrated about the argument the two of them had earlier. They almost never fought so this was eating at Ariana.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Sean walking in.

"What's wrong, babe?" He asked sitting down next to her on the bed.

"Nothing..well something happened between Alexa and I earlier and I just feel so bad" Ariana confessed.

"What happened?" Sean asked the younger girl.

Ariana told her fiancée about everything that went down between the two girls and she explained how she felt bad.

"Why were you so mad? She didn't do anything wrong" Sean said.

"I know I guess I was just so stressed about everything and I kinda snapped. I tried calling her but she won't even answer my calls" she said sadly.

"How 'bout I call her and talk to her?" Sean suggested.

"Please?!" Ariana pleaded.

Sean smiled and pulled out his phone o call Alexa. When she answered he passed it to Ariana and let the two girls solve their problems out. Sean headed downstairs to let Ariana have some privacy with her friend.

A couple minutes later Ariana was downstairs with a smile on her face, letting Sean know that everything was good between the two of them.

"Alright when now that all this drama is out of the way, let's talk about the wedding" Sean said.

"Alright so the wedding planner already informed me that the flowers were all shipped and that all the silverware and plates and and all that fun stuff is being shipped in also" Ariana informed him.

"What about all the chairs and tables?" Sean asked.

"Those should already be in the venue, and I think the decorations are also being set up this early" Ariana told him.

Sean was impressed that Ariana had managed to have everything under control. Things were starting to look good for the both of them.

"So we got everything under control?" Sean asked.

"I hope so" Ariana said wrapping her arms around his neck. She placed his hands on her waist and kissed his lips lovingly.

"Let's take this upstairs" Sean whispered in her ear causing her to stifle a laugh.

"I don't think so" Ariana said pulling away. "I'm on my period"

"Damn" Sean groaned in frustration as Ariana laughed and made her way into Sean's home studio.

"Do you mind if I sing a little?" Ariana asked already stepping inside the booth.

"Go ahead, baby. I love to hear you anyways" he said with his signature smile.

Ariana began messing around with a few notes but then found herself belting out ballads that had Sean in simply awe of his soon-to-be-wife's angelic voice.

When Ariana stepped out of the booth, Sean was immediately infatuated with everything about the girl. All these memories were swelling up in his head and he felt like his heart would explode with the amount of love that was in the air.

"I love you too" Ariana said walking out of the studio leaving Sean confused a bit.

"How'd you know" he smiled.

"I can see it in the way you looked at me. You're a real mush" she laughed heading up the stairs.

Sean followed her up and they both got ready for bed, crawling into the big bed so they could both lay down.

"I have a question for you babe" Ariana said playing with his fingers.

"What is it?" Sean said curiously.

"If I hadn't shown up to that wango tango event, do you think we would've ever met? Like I knew about you but you probably had no idea who this little red head was" she asked with a small laugh.

"I thin I would've met you anyways" Sean began. "Trust me, I knew who you were. And I heard your voice, it was amazing and I knew I wanted to collab with you one day. That's why I mentioned it when we first met" Sean explained to her.

"I'm glad Frankie pressured me into talking to you. Frankie's the real MVP" Ariana joked.

"He is for real" Sean laughed. "But in glad you had the courage to talk to me. You're amazing and I love you Ariana" he said caressing her cheek.

"I love you too" Ariana said in a very sincere tone.

"Two weeks baby and we're together forever" he reminded her.

"Two weeks" she repeated with a smile.

Really short chapter but it's better than nothing haha! But idk when I'll be updating the last two chapters because I'm planning on making them really long. They're the final chapters and it actually makes me kinda sad to think that this story is coming to an end but it doesn't really matter considering I'm writing the sequel.

Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed it! Love you babes- Kiyana

Follow my Twitter: grandes_harmony
Follow my tumblr: grandesharmony