Stressful rehearsals, grandpa grande

Ariana's POV-
"You guys, me and Sean are... Together." I said.
"Wait?! As in dating?" Sasha exclaimed excitedly.
"Yes! We are officially dating but id like to keep this priv-"
"OH MY GOD MY BEST FRIEND IS DATING BIG SEAN!!!!!!! SHE'S DATING A RAPPER!!" Yelled Alexa with pure excitement. I laughed hysterically. We all jumped up and down as we were super happy at this point.
"Alright enough with this stuff, have you guys you know, done "it" asked Sasha.
"Omg that's not something I want to answer" ariana replied in such shock.
"C'mon you can tell us, ariana. You know we would never tell anyone" Alexa said.
"Yea you can trust us" added Sasha.
"Ok fine. We kinda, sorta, maybe did it last night" ariana said. Sasha and Alexa's eyes went big. "Oh my god" they both screeched and jumped up and down as ariana could feel herself blushing with embarrassment. "You jus cut it out" Ariana said with laughter.
                       *LATER*
Sean's POV-
I was so confused on things with ari from last night. But I knew we were like together, as in dating. Something was just weird not having her around me. I felt almost like empty without her near me. I knew she was busy with rehearsals and all and I was busy with recording for my new album, but I just wanted her here, with me. Just as I was thinking about her, I felt my phone buzz.
Ariana: Hey baby. Just txting you to let you know I won't be able to see you today:( busy with rehearsals and stuff with my grandpa isn't going too good.
Sean: Hi baby girl. Sad to hear about your grandpa. I'll keep you guys in my prayers. And I understand with your busy schedule that I won't get to see you later but it's all good.
Ariana: Thanks for understanding Sean. I really appreciate it. Gtg I'll talk to u soon<3 luv u
Sean: luv u too baby. Bye.
Sean put his phone down and headed into the studio. As Sean blazed the music, he couldn't help but think of ariana. All he wanted was ariana. Even though he was trying to work on some new songs, he knew how much ariana was in pain. He had to see her.

Ariana's POV-
It was beyond late and the last thing I wanted to do was bother Sean. She was tempted to call him and ask if he could stop by, but she knew how busy he was. Ariana was hurt by how bad her grandpa was getting and she couldn't get the image of him out of her head. So boney, and so fragile. She wiped the tears away from her eyes as she slowly walked up the stairs to her room. Being so tired, she didn't even notice Sean laying in her bed until she was half undressed. Letting a big scream come out of her mouth she quickly covered her mouth, realizing he was asleep. Sean awoke instantly hearing the loud scream.
"What? What happened?!" Sean exclaimed. As ariana stood there in just her bra and underwear, she burst out laughing. Sean, still confused, begin to join in with the laughter. Both hysterically laughing until they were out of breath. Laying in just her under garments in Sean's arms, she finally spoke.
"I thought you were busy?!?! How did you manage to get here?" She asked.
"I couldn't stop thinking of you. I knew in my heart that I had to come see you, especially with everything you're going thru. I know you need someone to keep you company" Sean said.
"I love you, you know that? I love you so much." Ariana half whispered as she leaned into kiss him softly. Deepening the kiss, ariana felt herself getting tired and she knew Sean was also sleepy. Without a word they both dozed off into a peaceful sleep. Wrapped in each other's arms, they slept so comfortably.