Don't leave me...

Once she heard Sean pull out of the driveway, Ariana instantly felt guilty.

"Maybe this was a mistake" she thought. Coming back to reality, Ariana tried to go on about her day but all she could think about was everything that had happened in the last 24 hours.

******

Making his way into the empty house, Sean took out his phone to call Ariana.

"Hello?" The small voice said. Sean felt the butterflies in his stomach approach him.

"Hey" Sean said calmly. A small silence was encountered.
"I'm sorry" they both said in unison. The small girl on the other side of the phone let out a small laugh.

"I missed that laugh of yours" he said.
Ariana felt her heart race.

"I'm sorry if I did anything wrong" Sean said.
"Don't apologize. If anything I should be the one apologizing" Ariana said.

"I don't wanna sound crazy but did you break up with me earlier?" He asked.

An awkward silence was creeping up...

"Well.. No not really. I mean I was just upset" Ariana said.

Sean sighed through the phone.
"I don't wanna lose you but sometimes I question if we're both ready for a relationship" Sean began.

"No don't say that, Sean. Don't say things like that" Ariana said, sadly.

"We both love each other but-"

"Don't leave me. Don't. I'd be lost without you" Ariana said as a tear fell from her eyes.

As Sean was about to reply, the call went dead.

"Ariana?" Sean asked, worriedly.

Before he could even try to call back, his front door swung open and the dark haired girl walked in.

Sean felt his heart race as the smaller girl stood there standing in just her pajama pants and his tupac shirt.

"I told you; don't you dare leave me" Ariana said as she wiped away a tear before she crashed into her boyfriends arms.

Taking in her scent, Sean rested his chin on Ariana's shoulder.

"I won't ever leave you" he whispered to her as she cried into his chest.

******

"We should go out" Sean said, looking away from the tv and his attention to the girl who now layed next to him.

"Where should we go?" Ariana asked without even glancing up from the movie.

"How about a date night? Dinner?" He asked.

"Ugh, I was all comfortable here. But I guess dinner sounds nice" Ariana said.

The two of them dragged themselves out of Sean's bed and began to prepare for the special night.

"Hey baby do I have a pair of heels here?" Ariana asked.

"Uh no I don't think so" Sean said.

"Ok then we'll have to make a stop to my house" Ariana said.

"Yea ok no.. The reservations are at 8. It's 7:30" Sean said

"There's no damn way I can walk into a restaurant with a nice dress, nice hair, nice makeup and then flip flops" Ariana said.

******

"I can't believe you're actually making me do this" Ariana said as she made her way into the restaurant.