Always be my baby

Ariana's POV

I had just pulled into the studio when my phone went off.

"Dalina" it read. Although I didn't want to talk, I answered it because I knew it'd take my mind off things.

"Hey" I said.

"Girl what have you been up to? Haven't spoken to you in so long" she said.

"I know, I know. Just been super busy with my music and all that. I'm actually headed to the studio now" I said to her.

"It's all good Ari. I might head up there to chill with you" Dalina said.

"That sounds good. Just ring me if you wanna come through" I said to her.

"So, how are you and Sean?" She asked me, causing me to freeze.

"You know we haven't spoken since everything blew up that day" I said as my heart began to ache from the memory.

"I know, Ariana. I just thought...it's been 4 moths. I thought you guys would've worked all this out" she said to me.

"I cheated, D. He had every reason to cut me out of his life. I'm sure if I was in his position I wouldn't want anything to do with him" I said as my eyes started to water.

"But you never got to tell him everything. You never know, maybe he's willing to listen now" Dalina said.

"I guess you have a point. I'll see you later?" I questioned.

"We'll see. But I want you to talk to him. I want that wedding to happen" Dalina said before we ended the call.

I stepped out of my car and walked into the studio only to be greeted by scooter and the rest of my crew.

"Oh look who finally decided to get her ass in here" scooter joked as I embraced him.

"I've been sitting in my car for the past 10 minutes just talking to Dalina, sorry" I laughed.

"Well we only got the studio for a couple hours, we were just notified that someone else is in need of this studio as well" scooter said.

"Alright let's get to work!" I said, trying to sound as enthusiastic as I could.

-

As turned the light switch off, Jones directed everyone towards the exit as their time at the studio came to an end.

Dalina had showed up an hour before and was able to hear Ariana hard at work.

Just as they were walking, they were all greeted by familiar faces.

"Hey how are you man" the taller man said to scooter.

"I'm good, how are you? I see you've been busy with that new album" scooter said.

"Yea. I'm hoping to make better music you know? Always looking for improvement" Sean said.

"That's right" scooter said. "Well we were just heading out so you should hit me up whenever" scooter finished.

"Yea, of course. It was nice seeing y'all" Sean said as he started to walk past them before someone caught his eye.

The smaller girl was looking down at her feet when he spoke up.

"Hi Ariana" Sean said with a smile.

"Hey" she spoke softly.

Before anyone could interrupt, Ariana's crew walked out to give the two some privacy.

"Long time no see" Sean said, breaking the silence.

"Yea, four months is pretty long" she said awkwardly.