Taking things slow...

"You did what?!" Ariana yelled into her phone causing her head to pound with such excruciating pain.
"I'm sorry, but he went too far" Sean said with guiltiness in his voice.

"Hold on I'll be there in a little bit" Ariana said ending the call just like that. Rolling onto her side, she tried to get herself up and out of the bed without vomiting but failed to do so.

Quickly showering, and making herself look somewhat presentable, Ariana headed out of the door and set off to get her boyfriend. As she drove she thought of everything that happened so far.

All because she wanted to go out.
"This could've never happened if I would've just stayed home" Ariana thought, wiping the tears that now fell from her eyes.

As Ariana pulled into the LA jail, she began to get nervous. She never thought of the day that she'd have to come pick up her boyfriend from jail.

*****

Making his way to outside of the jailhouse, Sean rubbed his wrist that were still hurting from the handcuffs.
As he walked out of the tall building, he searched for his girlfriends car.

Not being able to find Ariana, he was about to grab his phone when he heard a small voice from behind him.

"Baby" Ariana called out to him. Without hesitation, Sean turned to find his girl standing in front of her car. He noticed the dark circles under the smaller girls eyes.

Both walking towards each other, Sean wrapped his arms around Ariana's waist and pulled her into a tight hug.
Burying her head into his neck, Ariana shed a few tears.

"Don't cry baby" Sean said softly, kissing the side of her face.
"This is all my fault" Ariana whimpered. Not letting go of her, Sean didn't say anything, instead lifting her chin up to kiss his girlfriend.

The butterflies that she felt whenever he'd kiss her fluttered into her stomach. Ariana loved him. And there was nothing that would ever change that.

"Can we talk?" Ariana said rubbing at her temple. Sean tucked a strand of her loose hair behind her ear and grabbed her hand.
"Not here" Sean said looking down.

The two walked hand in hand to the car. Ariana walked over to the driver seat when she felt Sean tug at her arm and motioned her to sit on the passenger seat.

The drive back to Sean's house was silent. It wasn't bad, more like a comfortable silence. As they made their way to the large house, the two stepped out and walked to the door.

Reaching into his pocket, Sean didn't feel the key to his house.
"Shit" he cursed. Ariana reached into her purse, pulling out the pink key that she modified.

"I got it" she said, unlocking the door.
Sean smiled at how she used her key. He was happy to have her regardless of the stupid things she would do.

They walked into the house and made their way to the couch. Ariana's hangover was very painful but she tried her best not to let it show. No matter how much she wanted to just sleep, she knew that she had to fix this mess.

"Before you even begin to tell me that I'm stupid and that I screwed up, I know. I know that all of this is my fault" Ariana said. Sean looked at her, unsure of what to say.

"Listen, I'm not gonna sit here and tell you that it's ok, but at the same time I'm not gonna go off on you like I wanted to yesterday" Sean said.

"I was drunk, I'm so sorry baby, from the bottom of my heart I'm sorry. I don't have any feelings towards Justin whatsoever" Ariana said with tears welling up in her eyes.

"I know that, I honestly believe you when you say that...but I think that for right now, we should just take things slow." Sean said

Ariana felt her heart sink. She was for sure that Sean had lost all trust in her.
"Well I don't plan on associating with that asshole. I don't plan on going out anymore. I just want to work on us" Ariana said sincerely.

"I love you Sean" Ariana said
"I love you too" Sean said cupping his hands on the sides of Ariana's face and kissing her with passion.

All the love he had for her pouring out to her as he deepened the kiss. Tilting her head to get more access to his mouth, Ariana let her tongue explore her boyfriends mouth.

******

Walking into the home studio that was in Sean's house, Ariana listened to the sounds of her music being played. She stood in nothing but the infamous tupac shirt that practically became hers.

She felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist and a kiss was planted on the tip of her jaw.

Turning to face her boyfriend, she felt the butterflies enter her stomach, the same way she always did when she looked into those deep chocolate eyes.

"Didn't expect to wake up to the sound of my music being blasted throughout your house" Ariana joked.

"I can't help but be in love with such a voice like yours" Sean teased.

****

The couple planned on taking things slow, so instead of heading out to a party with the crew, they stayed home and enjoyed each other's company.

Cuddled up together in his bed, Sean caressed his girlfriends cheek and kissed her neck. Looking up at him, Ariana smiled sweetly at Sean.

"Sing for me" Sean said as he smiled at her. Giving him a confused look, Ariana was about to ask why, but instead shrugged her shoulders and prepared to sing for her boyfriend.

I know you've been hurt, by someone else.

I can tell by the way, you carry yourself.

If you let me, here's what I'll do; I'll take care of you. (I'll take, I'll take)

I've loved and I've lost.

I've asked about you and they told me things but my mind didn't change,

I still feel the same, what's a life with no fun, please don't be ashamed.

I've had mine, you've had yours we both know. We know.

Ariana continue the song with a flawless performance.

Sean kissed her lips softly.
"I missed hearing that voice in person" Sean said. Ariana smiled.
"Thank you" she said shyly.

"Every time I hear you sing, I fall in love with you all over again" Sean gushed.
Ariana felt her cheeks blushed and played with Sean's hands.

The two spent the rest of the night binge watching the American horror story series until they finally called it quits and headed to bed.

"I think it'd be better if I head home" Ariana said looking down at her feet.
"Why?" Sean asked.

"Taking things slow, remember?" Ariana reminded him.

"Right.." Sean said as he turned to walk Ariana out to her car.
"Call me when you get home so I know your safe" Sean reminder the smaller girl.

"I will. I love you" Ariana said kissing the taller guy.

"I love you more" Sean tease as he watched Ariana drive off.
Sean smiled to himself, he knew deep in his heart that she was the one...

Hmmm... Am I foreshadowing? Haha anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love you guys always! Xoxo❤️❤️