Friends, love, and family

Ariana's POV-
I had just heard the first car pull up when I ran down the stairs of my house to greet my friends. Alexa, Sean, jones, scooter, and Sasha were all walking towards me. "Hey!" I shouted. "Hi!" They all said. This was my first week off since I've been doing so many shows. I was so excited when I was told that I had a little break. Seeing my friends always makes me happy. My mom was out doing a little shopping so it was just me and my brother Frankie in the house at the time. My friends and I had planned to head out to dinner tonight to catch up on things. I was more than happy seeing Sean here. He's been my friend for about 4 years and we both know that we have feelings for each other, but we both haven't said anything. I go over to where Sean is and give him a great big hug. Something about him just makes me feels some type of way. I don't know what it is tho.
Sean's POV-
I'm so happy to see ariana! She's looking beautiful as always and it's great to be with her. I've always known that I had feelings for her. But we keep quiet and don't talk about our feelings much.
*COUPLE HOURS LATER*
Ariana's POV-
We headed out to dinner and I could feel Sean's eyes on me. Even though I love Sean and have known him for a while, I always get a little shy around him. Anyways, we walk into the car that's waiting for us in the drive way of my house. Normally I'd sit next to my best friend Alexa but Sean had asked me to sit next to him and so I did. Alexa's face had confusion written all over it but I knew what she was thinking. She had this little smirk across her face and that only meant one thing; she knows that I like Sean. Oh boy! When Alexa knows these things, she doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut. Now as we're all riding in the car I feel myself getting tired but I don't want to sleep. I feel Sean put his arm around me and motion me to lay my head on his shoulder! I can't tell u how happy i was for him to do that for me. I could tell he was beginning to show his feelings for me. A couple minutes later we arrived at the restaurant. I stepped out of the car and walked next to both scooter and Sean. I wanted to grab Sean's hand but with all the paparazzi and with scooter right next to me, I just couldn't. And what would Sean think? He'd probably think I was giving him mixed messages. We walked into the back of the restaurant to a private booth. I immediately sat next to Sean. We ordered and as we all talked and laughed, I noticed Alexa staring me down as if she was trying to tell me something. She got up and told me to go with her to the restroom, I couldn't object so I just got up and went with her. Once we got in she eyed me up and down. "What's up with you and Sean?" She asked. "Um nothing. We're just friends" I said. "Ok whatever you say" Alexa snapped at me. We walked back out to the table. I sat back down and I took one last bite of my salad. We got the check, and left.
*BACK AT THE HOUSE*
Ariana's POV-
Scooter, Sasha, and jones has gone home so it was just me, Sean and Alexa. "I gotta get going, ari" said Alexa. "Wait, you're leaving so soon?" I said. "Yea I'm really tired. I'll call u later ok? Luv u bye" she said. "Alright drive safe, I love you too" I said. Now it was just me and Sean. Kinda awkward but he's my friend so it wasn't so hard to start a conversation. We talked for a good 2 hours when my mom walked in. "Hello anyone home?" She yelled. "Hi mom! I'm in the living room with Sean" I said. "Oh hello Sean, nice to see you" my mom said. I could tell she was a little surprised to see us alone together without anyone else. Just as my mom was about to go into the kitchen Frankie came in from outside. "Hi ariana, hi mommy... Sean?" Frankie said. "Hey Frankie" Sean said. It was really getting awkward in here so I asked Sean to come with me to my room. "Be safe up there" my mom shouted. Sean and I both laughed. We walked up to my room. I shut the door and we sat on my bed. After talking for the longest time, I could sense my body getting tired. I layed down on my pillow and shut my eyes. I felt Sean get up and start to go. "NO! Don't go. Stay here" I said to him. "You want me to stay?" He said. "Yea. You can lay here with me" I replied. I got up and grabbed some of Frankie's clothes from my closet and gave it to Sean. "Here; go change in the bathroom and I'll change in my closet" I said. We both changed and got into my bed. I felt him wrap his arms around me and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I hadn't felt this way in so long and it felt nice to cuddle with someone for once. I turned towards Sean so I was now facing him. We both stared at each other...