When life seemed to get worse...

Ariana's POV- "Where is Sean?" I asked. My crew looked towards me as if they were hiding something from me.
"Ari, did u hear about the shooting in nyc? Cus Sean was there when it happened.. & no one can find him." Scott struggled to say. My heart stopped. All I could do in that moment was just stand there. Praying that he was just making his way to the airport to see me. I tried to keep the tears from coming out but there was no point. I stood there sobbing. Tracy came and pulled me in for a hug.
"Don't worry Ariana, I'm sure he's ok. We have to hope for the best." Tracy said. There was a long silence before I finally managed to find my words.
"Put this tour on hold" I said. Everyone looked at me with confused looks.
"Ari-" Brian began before I cut him off.
"I want this tour to be put on hold until I can make sure Sean is ok. I know my fans will be upset but he is my boyfriend, and there's nothing I wouldn't do for him" I said with tears in my eyes.
"I'll go tell scooter" nekai said.
"Let's go" I said motioning for my crew to follow.
"Where are we going?" Scott asked.
"We're gonna go find my boyfriend." I replied.

****

Ariana's POV- I walked off the plane and made my way into the airport. I'd called Sean almost 20 times but there was still no answer. My stomach was filled knots and all I could think about was if he was ok, if he was even... Alive?
"Ariana, this way" my driver said pulling me to his direction. I got into the back of the SUV and layed my head on the window.
"Where are you Sean?" I whispered.
-Couple hours later-
After what seemed for hours of looking for Sean, they still had no sign of him. Ariana began to cry. She cried real, sad tears. She was loosing hope that her boyfriend was out there somewhere waiting for her. Ariana was starting to feel so out of it she nearly collapsed.
"Ariana calm down baby" Joan said as she tried to comfort her daughter.
"I... I want m-my.. I want my boyfriend." Ariana managed to stutter before she completed passed out.
"He's in the hospital" was the last thing ariana managed to hear before she finally woke up.