Panama baby

"I'm never leaving Panama" Ariana joked as she fanned herself from the heat, both of her best friends next to her while they sat by the beach.

"Haha I wish" Liz said as she adjusted her sunglasses. "Where the hell are the guys with the coconut water?"

"Damn Liz we're right here" Tone said handing the blonde her coconut. "You're welcome princess" he said.

"Thank you" she said with a fake smile.

Alexa patted Liz's arm motioning for them to go check out the guys who were staring them down from a far.

"Don't bring back any guys" Ariana called out to them as she laughed.

Sean handed Ariana her coconut as he took a seat next to her, kissing her lips chastely.

"Oooh!! You see that girl over there?" Zeno exclaimed, taking his sunglasses off to get a better view.

"The only girl I see is right here next to me" Sean gushed.

"She got you whipped" Tone said, glancing at the girls who were standing by the water.

"That's how I want it" Ariana said making sure Tone and Zeno heard her.

"I'll be right back" Zeno said walking towards the girls who were now waving at him.

"Wait up" Tone yelled running after Zeno.

"Aren't you gonna go with them?" Ariana joked. Sean looked at her with a confused look and let out a nervous laugh. "I wouldn't have the right to be mad anyways"

"Ariana, stop. The past is done and over with ok. I forgive you, yes. But of course I'm not gonna forget. That's just the way it is" Sean said taking a hold of the younger girls hand.

"I know. But I just feel so bad and that's never going to change either" she said wiping a way a tear.

"Can I ask you something?" Sean said.

"Anything" she replied looking deeply into his eyes.

"Do you think it'd be totally cliché to place this ringer back on your finger?" Sean said taking the small ring out from his pocket.

"Oh my god" Ariana whispered holding her hand over her mouth.

Sean smiled as he saw Ariana's eyes start to fill with tears. At this point he wasn't even fazed by the million flashes that we're going off. He was glad that they were alone, other than the paparazzi that were failing to stay hidden.

Ariana pulled herself together to form a coherent sentence. "Would it be totally cliché if I said yes?"

"Actually, yes" Sean teased.

"Shut up!" She said laughing through her tears as Sean slid the ring onto her finger. Ariana's heart raced the same way it did when it happened the first time.

Sean felt happier than ever and for some reason it felt realer this time. It almost felt like as if everything that happened happened for a reason. Maybe it was all supposed to happen the way it did. Maybe them being away from each other made them realize that being separated still hurt. Maybe just maybe, this all happened because their relationship needed to be saved.

"I love you" Sean said cupping Ariana's face making sure she was listening.

"Saying I love you is a freaking understatement I swear" she said before she kissed his lips.

*********************************

"You're very luck you know that" Alexa said as she admired the pretty diamond on her best friends left ring finger.