Where do we stand?

"The wedding is over"

Those words sunk into her heart, destroying her world entirely.

He was gone. He didn't say where, but he left.

Ariana didn't move from the bed. She curled up into the blanket, still wrapped in her towel, her hair soaking the pillow.

She cried, and cried, and cried. Every so often she'd doze off. But then she'd wake up and realize what she had done.

"Why did I do this? I'm so stupid" she said to herself as the tears came pouring out.

-

Flashback; "Ariana! Hey how are you?" Justin said as he pulled in the smaller girl for a hug.

"Hey. I'm..I'm doing well, I guess" Ariana said.

"Ok? Just ok?" Justin asked.

"Yea. I'm fine. Let's uhh lets get recording, yea?" She said trying to change the subject.

As they played around in the studio, Justin felt Ariana starting to become more comfortable and relaxed. This was the perfect time to talk to her.

"Everything alright in your life" he asked.

Ariana tensed up at the thought of her and Sean's recent arguments.

"Mhm" she mumbled.

"Ariana. I know you better than you think" Justin laughed.

"Ok so maybe I'm just upset that me and my fiancé aren't exactly getting along. Maybe I'm upset because we should be happy and excited but we're fighting over any little thing. Maybe I'm just fucking annoyed out of my mind that-"

"Ariana!" Justin interrupted. "Calm down ok? Take deep breaths" he instructed.

Ariana settled down onto the chair beside her, letting her body relax.

Justin leaned down next to her, moving a strand of hair from her face. They locked eyes for a moment before Justin spoke up.

"Do you trust me?" He whispered.

Ariana simply nodded as Justin slowly leaned in, gently placing a kiss on her lips.

"Why did you do that?!" Ariana said as she pulled away to stand up.

"Well if he's not gonna show you love I will" Justin said pulling her back in, as he kissed her sloppily.

-

Ariana layed there, thinking about how all this started. How she let this go on for the past 2 months.

She was sitting in silence until her phone rang causing her to jump up in hopes that it was Sean.

Her heart nearly stopped when she read the caller ID; Justin.

She instantly declined the call and rested her head back onto the pillow.

She reached for her iPhone once it stopped ringing and searched through her contact list until she found the one she was looking for.

"Hello" he said.

Ariana's heart raced, as he finally answered after the last 37 calls she had tried.

"Hi. Please listen to me. I just need a few minutes to explain-" she cried

"I don't need an explanation. Obviously my love wasn't enough for you" he said.

And with that he hung up the call, making Ariana's heart drop once again.

-

Sean's POV

"Another drink? Man slow down" Zeno said as Sean took another shot of alcohol.