Writing wedding vows...in the studio?

"Ariana, I set up this time for singing not for writing" Scooter said leaning down to get a better view of what the smaller girl was writing down on the napkin.

"Ok I'm sorry I'm just finishing this last sentence, promise!" Ariana furiously scribbled on the small piece of napkin, rushing to get her thoughts out.

"I have loved you since the minute I laid eyes on you" Jones appeared from behind, reading what he could see from where he was standing. "Awe look she's writing her vows" he said as Ariana jerked her head around to see Brian and Scott walking towards her.

"Can you shut the fuck up? This is very personal" Ariana half joked.

"Alright alright everyone leave her alone. But I'm serious, Ariana, get your ass back in there" Scooter said leaving the smaller girl to finish up the last of her writing.

When she finally finished up the sentence, Ariana proceeded back to sing a couple more verses of some new songs she had. The more she stayed in the studio, the more impatient she got. She loved she singing, of course, but her wedding was at the top of her mind constantly. Finally, it reached 9 pm and Ariana and her friends said their goodbyes.

Ariana walked to her car and made her way to her house after a long day. She unlocked her door and walked in only to be greeted by her dogs.

"Hi babies!" She said in her baby voice, causing all dogs to be even more excited.

Ariana walked over to the kitchen, turning on the light to brighten up the dark house. When her phone rang she instantly knew who was calling her.

"Hey babe" Ariana answered, being right about who was calling.

"Hey baby. You finally done?" Sean asked on the other line.

"Just got home. Whatcha been up to, love?" She asked, grabbing a pear from her fruit basket and taking a bite out of it.

"Been hearing some new beats for new music. Oh, and I had a meeting with Kanye about some upcoming events" Sean informed his fiancée.

Ariana leaned back on the counter listening to what Sean was saying, smiling like an idiot at how happy she was to hear him happy.

"You there?" Sean said snapping Ariana out of her daze.

"Yea I'm here. Sorry...I just- I love you so much, you know that right?" Ariana said as she set her pear down on the counter.

There was a bit of silence on the other line causing Ariana to get nervous for a second. Her body filled with relief when she heard his voice fill the quietness.

"You know, sometimes I wonder how I got to this point in my life. I mean look at us. I'm marrying you in 6 weeks! I'm marrying my best friend, the love of my life, my soul mate" he said, his voice so gentle, so kind. Those words echoed in Ariana's head, making her heart flutter and her stomach do flips.

"Wow, love, we became that couple" she laughed gently.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sean asked as he couldn't help but laugh along at his fiancée's words.

"We're so cheesy, oh my god! I don't think there's ever been a day we haven't told each other that we love one another, I mean I probably tell you I love you 50 million times a day because, lord, I fucking love you and I don't even know how to explain that to you" Ariana said out of breath due to her confession.