Frankie's back

It was early in the morning when Sean slowly crept out of bed and headed downstairs.

Ariana was still fast asleep and didn't even notice that Sean was gone.

Opening the door before the bell rang, Sean greeted the surprise visitor.

"Frankie, my man" Sean whispered, hugging Frankie.

"Hi! How are you?" Frankie whispered in return.

"Good man. Everything's good" Sean said as Frankie stepped into the house.

"So where's my baby sis?" Frankie asked excitedly.

"Uh Frankie, it's 4:36 in the morning. You know Ari don't get up until like 11 something" Sean laughed.

"Right. Ok so I'll find the guest room, and uh if she happens to wake up before me, don't tell her I'm here. I want to surprise her" Frankie said.

"Sounds good" Sean said.

"Alright thanks, see you in the morning" Frankie whispered as he walked in direction of the guest room.

********************************

Stirring out of her sleep, Ariana turned to look at the peaceful sleeping man next to her.

"Why are you staring at me?" Sean questioned, his eyes still closed.

"Woah what the fuck" Ariana laughed. "How did you know I was looking at you" she continued.

"I can feel it. I know you more than you think" Sean said, finally opening his eyes.

"You're actually a dork, ya know?" Ariana said as she leaned down to place a kiss on his lips.

"I know" Sean said in between kisses.

Ariana tilted her head, giving Sean more access to the inside of her mouth. He entered his tongue, letting it explore the inside. Their tongues danced together as Ariana moved up onto Sean's lap.

Sean grasped her waist, moving his lips to the side of her neck as she moaned in pleasure from the wet kisses on her sweet spot.

"Fuck" Ariana moaned as Sean began to pull up the oversized shirt, exposing her toned stomach.

Right as Ariana was about to tug at Sean's pants, there was a knock on their bedroom door.

"Shit" Sean cursed out of frustration once he remembered Frankie was here.

"Who the hell is that?!" Ariana whispered. "Someone's in our house" she finished.

"Calm down" Sean reassured her.

"No I'm not gonna calm down! There is someone-" Ariana began before Sean opened the door.

"Frankie!!" Ariana exclaimed as she ran over to her brother.

Ariana threw her arms around him as Sean looked at them with a smile plastered on his face.

"Nice to see you Ariana" Frankie said pulling away from his sisters embrace.

"I missed you" Ariana said.

"Back at you sista" Frankie joked. "I'm gonna go get some breakfast, and um Ariana, go put on a shirt" Frankie said before he turned to leave.

Ariana looked down to see only the boxer shorts she was wearing and a Victoria secret bra.

"Oh shit!? Why didn't you tell me" Ariana said as she pulled on her shirt.

"It's just Frankie. And besides, I like that view" Sean said with a smirk.

"This is for later" Ariana laughed as she headed downstairs.