Don't get upset..

A couple weeks have passed since the unpleasant lunch date. Ariana told Sean, and surprisingly, he wasn't as upset and she thought he'd be.

Sean made his way upstairs to his bedroom which was a complete mess. Wondering where the hell Ariana was, he decided to call her.

Reaching her voicemail box, he placed his phone on the bed and groaned out of frustration. Ariana hadn't called him since last night and he began to worry.

Not knowing what else to do, Sean called up Joan, who happened to be the only one with information about her daughters whereabouts. Listening to the soft voice on the other side of the phone, Sean felt his blood boil.

Joan had told Sean about Ariana being out with Justin. As in Justin Bieber. Sean had nothing against the young artist, in fact, he respected the young man. But the fact that Ariana has been hanging around with him so much annoyed him.

******

"Had me another shot!" Ariana slurred. The petite woman was becoming more drunk by the minute. Justin handed her drink after drink.

"What do you say we head back to my place?" Justin whispered into the girl's ear. Even though Ariana was drunk, she managed to remember the boyfriend she had.

"No." Ariana said as she turned around in search of her phone.
7 missed calls Ariana read to herself.
"Shit" she hissed. Making her way out of the night club, she called for sascha to come get her.

Barely even able to stand up, Ariana waited outside for her friend to come get her. Sascha pulled up moments later. Stepping out of the car, Ariana expected to see sascha, but was shocked to find Sean walking towards her.

Sean smelled the alcohol from afar and was trying to maintain calm for the sake of making it home. Pulling Ariana's wrist, Sean put the small girl into the backseat.

"Are you fucking kidding me Ariana?" Sean spat out. Ariana didn't reply, instead lifting her head to see sascha in the passenger seat.

"I'm.. s-sorry" Ariana stuttered, still not completely aware of what was going on. Sean knew it wasn't worth trying to talk to her as she was hammered. Pulling up into Ariana's driveway, sascha turned to look at Ariana, who was passed out.

"Stay with her" Sascha said to Sean softly. Sean was hesitant. He wasn't sure if her could even be in the same room with Ariana.

"I don't think that's a good idea" Sean said. Sascha looked at him with a "please" look. Before Sean could say anything else, Ariana woke up and darted for the car door.

"Ariana you ok?" Sascha exclaimed.
The smaller girl was on her knees vomiting onto the side of the road and Sascha rushed over to pull the hair out of her face.

"I'll stay with her" Sean said grabbing onto Ariana's hand before lifting her up, bride style. Handing Sascha her keys, Sean headed into the house and the other girl drove away.

"The things I do for you" Sean muttered to himself.
He set Ariana onto the empty bed and set off to her closet to find her some comfortable clothes.

As he walked back out to the room, he found Ariana awake.
"Oh you're alive" Sean said sarcastically. He looked at Ariana who didn't respond.
"You alright?" He asked her as he noticed the tears streaming down her face.

He walked over to her and pulled her in close.
"What's wrong?" He asked softly.
Ariana let go of his embrace and sobbed even harder.
"Don't hug me, I don't deserve it. I don't deserve you." Ariana cried.

Sean looked at her confused.
"What do you mean?" Sean asked nervously. Ariana turned, not wanting to look into Sean's eyes. The small girl sat there not wanting to respond.

Sean lifted her chin, looking into the small, hazel eyes he'd always fallen for.
"Talk to me" he said as he caressed her face, lovingly.

"I'm sorry" Ariana managed to say.
"Don't get upset, but I kissed Justin.. Like a lot" Ariana said, the tears she once held in now falling freely. Sean froze. Not a word came out.

He handed her the clothes he gathered for her, gave her one more look, and headed out the door. Leaving her alone. Ariana didn't know what else to think.

She knew one thing for sure; she was fucked.

*****

Sean made his way out of the door and called a cab. As the car pulled up in front of the house he sat and thought about what Ariana said.

He wanted to believe that Ariana had done this out of being drunk and not because she was falling for Justin. Instead of heading to his home, he gave the driver another address.

Sean paid the driver and stepped out of the car. Walking into the front of the house, Sean rang the door bell and waited patiently for it to open.

As the door opened, Sean was hit with the smell of alcohol mixed with drugs.
"Sean! My man! What's up?!" The younger man asked.

"I'm not here to party with you. I simply came for one answer and one answer only" Sean said sternly to the blonde headed boy in front of him.
"Did you or did you not kiss my girl?" Sean asked.

Justin was completely out of it but managed to come up with an answer.
"I did more than just kiss her Sean, I got her out of that tight little dress" Justin said smirking.

Just then Sean threw his hands onto the short boys face causing him to fall onto the ground. Something snapped in Sean and all his frustrations came pouring out.

*****

Ariana woke up to the sound of her phone ringing causing her head to pound furiously.
"Hello?" The groggy voice of Ariana said.
"Don't be upset" Sean said through the other side of the phone...

To be continued...

Expect another chapter soon! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! Xoxo❤️❤️