Happy 22nd birthday Ari!

Just wanted to point out that I'm sorry for not updating. I've been so busy with school and I'm busy with moving. I won't be updating as frequently since I'm moving soon. But i love you all!❤️

June 26: Ariana's birthday.
7:35 am
***

It was currently early in the morning and everyone was getting ready for Ariana's birthday dinner.

Sean rolled out of bed and hopped into the shower to get ready for the day. Once he was out he headed downstairs to grab something to eat. He headed out of the door and got into his car and drove straight to Ari's house.

Using the key that Joan had let him borrow, Sean unlocked the door to Ariana's house and entered as quiet as he could, careful not to wake her. He proceeded to the kitchen and prepared her some breakfast.

Once finished, Sean headed up the stairs and entered Ariana's room. He stood there for a second, just watching her sleep. He admired how beautiful she was. Even when she was peacefully sleeping.

Walking over to her, Sean placed the tray of food over Ariana and planted a kiss on her lips. Ariana instantly began to stir out of the sleep she was in when she felt the warmth of his lips on her own.
"Happy Birthday, beautiful." Sean said, flashing his signature smile.
"You're too much" Ariana said as the top of her mouth started to turn into a smile.
"I love you. I just wanted to show you just how much you mean to me on this special day!" Sean gushed.
"I love you too baby" Ariana said as she made an effort to get up but was stopped by Sean, who had already hovered over her and placed a kiss on her lips.

Her heart racing and butterflies entered her stomach. Their mouths moving together freely. Both hearts pounding loudly.

Ariana deepened the kiss by entering her tongue into Sean's. Tracing his lips with her tongue, the two still kissing in unison, Sean parted from her lips.
"As much as I would love to continue, you have to eat and get ready for the day." He said.

"I don't want to go anywhere. I want to lay here all day with you." She simply said.

"We will later tonight, I promise ok?" Sean said feeling a little sad for Ariana.

"Fine" Ariana said almost inaudibly.

****

Joan, Scott, Nonna, and Scooter all made their way into Sean's house and began to prepare for the small party and dinner.

"I can't wait for Ariana to get here! She'll be so happy." Scott beamed.

"I'm sure she'll just be happy being surrounded by all her family and friends" Scooter said.

"I'm just happy Sean agreed to let us do this at his house. After all, we are a pretty big bunch." Joan said.
"Sean would do anything for Ariana if it meant she'd be happy" Nonna said with a smile.
"He loves her and it isn't hard to see. You'd have to be blind not to see their love for one another" the small, old woman gushed.

"I totally agree" Scott said. The four set off to prepare for the day meanwhile Sean had taken Ariana out to different places.

"Where are we going now? Ariana whined. You've already taken me to get my nails done and you took me the mall to go shopping. I don't need all that, you know. Just being with you is enough" Ariana said.

Sean smiled at her and continued to drive until he reached his destination.
"You're kidding me right? Baby-" Ariana began before Sean cut her off.

"Don't say anything. Just go with it." Sean simply said with a grin.
"You didn't have to do this" Ariana said.
"I know. But I wanted to." Sean replied.