New relationship, morning activities

As we stared into each other's eyes I leaned in and kissed his lips. It was the most passionate kiss and it made me feel so different inside. What was a kiss turned into a complete make out session. I was in love with him. Complete 100% in love with him. I didn't know how we would were gonna figure out all of this stuff. I closed my eyes and layed my head on his chest. I fell into a deep sleep. The next morning I woke up and felt Sean's arm over  my waist and a wide grin came across my face. "Good morning" I said. "Good morning" he replied with a smile. He gave me a look that was almost too hard to figure out what he was thinking. He stared at my body. I looked down and found myself just in my bra and underwear. Then I remembered last night I took off my clothes because it was so hot.
       *WARNING: MATURE CONTENT*
I slowly climbed on top of him. I've known Sean for a long time but I never thought I'd been in this position with him. I would never do this with anyone but for some reason it was more comfortable being with Sean. I leaned down and kissed his lips and then down to his neck. He looked up at me. "Ariana are you sure we're not going to fast?" He said. I sat up for a minute. "I really like you and I know you like me too. I've loved you for so long and I wanna do this with you" i said. That's all it took before he kissed me and he slowly unhooked my bra. I took his shirt off and he slowly kissed my neck all the way down to my stomach. Little moans escaped my mouth. I felt his hands near my waist and felt him undressing me. I was completely naked and now he was too. He slowly slid into me making me let out a loud moan. As he went in and out I couldn't help but moan and lay my head back. He came closer to me and kissed me. I was on top of him now riding on him. With every kiss he gave me he would hold me tight. I quietly said I loved him and he looked at me and said the same. After about an hour we were done and we layed there naked cuddling together. I then got up and got into the shower and so did Sean. We showered together and we had a little more fun. After that we threw on some clothes. I put on a little makeup and threw my hair into a messy bun. I walked out of my room with Sean right behind me. I didn't manage to look at the time but it was pretty late considering my mom and Frankie were both eating lunch. "What were you guys doing up there?!" Frankie said. "Nothing" i said. "I hope you used protection" my mom chimed in. "MOM!!" I yelled. "What? You guys are so loud" mom said. Frankie walked out. "See ya later! Going to the beach" he said. He left. "So are you guys like dating?" My mom said. Sean gave me a look. Before he could say anything I quickly answered. "Um yes we are!" I said. My mom grinned and walked out of the house. Me and Sean were alone. "So we're now a couple?" Sean asked in a playfully way. "If that's ok with you" I said. "Of course it is. I'd love to be your boyfriend!" Sean said. I jumped into his arms with excitement! I kissed his lips. We both agreed to keep it private for awhile tho. Sean had to get home to go write some music. I was a little upset to see him go but we had a dat tonight so it was perfectly fine. I called Sasha and Alexa and told them I get here as soon as possible. They both got here at the same time. I went to the door to greet them. We all went up to my room to talk. I was kinda hesitant to tell them the news. "You guys, Me and Sean..."