Best mistake?

It had been 2 weeks since the conversation Sean had with Zeno.

Sean had tried to reach out to Edward, but the man was very busy...but not busy enough to know about his daughters engagement.

Finally after another 3 days, Sean managed to have a phone call with Edward.

Sean- Hey Edward how are you?

Edward- I'm fine, thank you. I see you've been busy the past few weeks.

Sean- Uhh, yea. That's kinda what I wanted to talk about. I guess you heard about the engagement. I was going to tell you I really was-

Edward- When Sean? This is my daughter we're talking about. I don't really like the fact that you just proposed without even telling me a single thing.

Sean- I know and I'm sorry. I just got caught up in all the excitement and I just totally forgot to tell you.

Edward- I think it's best that you and Ariana don't get married. If she can't even get on the phone with me then I won't accept this marriage.

Sean- Wait..what? You and Ariana aren't speaking? I didn't know.

Edward- It's none of your concern, though, that's between me and my daughter.

Sean- Ok. I understand. I'm sorry for asking I guess.

Edward- Alright I guess that's that.

Sean- Thank you for taking the time to talk to me.

The line went dead before Sean could hear a response from his fiancés father.

************************************

"I think I want that lamp to go over there, and um maybe have them take that couch out and place that one there" Ariana commanded the moving guys as they brought in her stuff.

"And you're ok with her taking out your stuff?" Zeno asked.

"As long as she knows what she's doing I'm fine" Sean said with a smile.

Ariana met her fiancés gaze, a smile wiped across her face and Sean reciprocating a smile as well.

Sean made his way over to the younger girl, embracing her from the back.

"I can't believe this is finally happening, life is good" he said kissing her shoulder.

Ariana turned so she was now facing him. She stared deeply into his eyes, a soft smile on her lips.

"This is probably one of the happiest days of my life" the smaller girl stated.

"Just wait 'til our wedding day" Sean winked.

"Exactly 234 days" Ariana stated matter-of-factly.

"I see you've been keeping count" Sean teased.

"I have been indeed" Ariana replied, as she placed a tender kiss on the older guy's lips.

"I should probably go and tell them where to put my stuff" Ariana said, reminding Sean about the moving process.

"Ok, I should help bring in the stuff. And by the way, you have a lot of stuff" Sean said.

"I know, I get that a lot" Ariana smiled.

"Ok get going" Sean said before slapping Ariana's butt.

"I love you" Ariana said before walking off, her soft laughter making Sean's heart beat faster.

Later that night, the two layed in bed celebrating their new life together.

"I'm so tired I can barely move" Sean complained.

"How about we have some fun?" Ariana smirked at her not-so subtle comment.

"I can't believe I'm about to say this; but i think I'm too tired for sex" Sean said, his voice sounding almost disappointed in himself.

"Wow that's a first. You're usually the pervert here, not me" Ariana joked.

"All that lifting wore me out" Sean explained.

"Maybe next time then" Ariana said, slowly tracing patterns on Sean's abs.

"Baby, please don't do this to me" Sean complained as Ariana continued to tease him.

"Alright I'll stop but let me make this clear, tomorrow I start my period" Ariana informed her fiancé.

"Fuck" Sean mumbled.

"How bout a small quickie?" Ariana practically begged.

"What the hell got into you? You're not taking no for answer huh?" Sean laughed as Ariana seemed almost desperate at this point.

"A girl has her needs" Ariana simply answered.

"A quickie" Sean reminded her.

"Ok sure" Ariana agreed.

Quickly relieving themselves of their clothes, they both settled onto the bed.

Being as tired as he was, Sean went straight to his destination, with no hesitation.

Settling in between her legs, he gently entered his skilled tongue in between Ariana's now damp legs.

Ariana tried to suppress a moan, but failed to do so.

"Shit" she cursed, arching her back in pure ecstasy.

Sean used his hands to massage the perky breast. His tongue now traced the nipples causing Ariana to let out yet another moan.

As Sean began to move further down to Ariana's intimate part of her body, the younger jerked her hips up.

Sean could sense that she was close, so he hurried and slid his way into her with no hesitation.

"Oh fuck" she cursed, grasping onto the sheets for dear life.

He pushed into her one last time before he felt the smaller body twitching beneath him.

Sean collapsed on top of her, resting his head on her chest while she rubbed his back gently.

"Thank you..for that" Ariana managed to say.

"The next time I try to decline an offer like this, force me to do it" he said laughing.

Ariana chimed in with laughter as they both layed there in each other's arms.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about something" Sean spoke up.

"I hate conversations that start like that but, ok.." Ariana said.

"What's up with you and your dad? Why aren't you two speaking?" He asked.

"Shit" Ariana thought.

"Um, how did you know?" She questioned.

"I called him to apologize for not asking for his blessing to propose to you" Sean informed her.

"Why would it matter? I never mentioned him so it didn't matter what he said or not" Ariana said, clearly frustrated.

"What's going on with you two?" Sean asked sternly this time.

"He's a fucking asshole who's trying to break us up" Ariana said.

Sean's heart dropped as he remembered Edwards words when they last spoke;
"I think it's best that you and Ariana don't get married"

"What if Edward was right?" He thought to himself.