I'm in charge of my own life

It was 3 days after Ariana's birthday and she was preparing herself to meet up with her dad for a lunch date.

"Baby!" Ariana called out to Sean. His footsteps were heard coming up the steps as he made his way into Ariana's room.
"Yea?" Sean said.

"Can you hand me my makeup bag over there" Ariana asked pointing to the bathroom. Sean gave her an unamused look.

"You mean to tell me that you called me all the way up here just to get you your makeup bag which is not even 3 feet away from you?" Sean said.

Ariana let out a small laugh as she lifted herself up onto her feet.
"I'm sorry, I was just comfortable sitting on the floor" Ariana said as she kissed Sean softly.

"What time are you leaving?" Sean asked Ariana, quickly loosing his focus as Toulouse approached his feet.
"I'm heading out at around 1:30" Ariana said.

Sean looked at Ariana with a small frown.
"What?" She asked.
"I'll miss you while you're gone" Sean mumbled. A face eating grin spread across Ariana's face.

"You're a dork" Ariana said leaning into Sean's embrace. Sean kissed Ariana sweetly on her neck.
"I don't want you to leave me" Sean said to Ariana.

"Why don't you come with me?" Ariana asked eagerly. Sean instantly gave her an "I don't think so" look.

"No baby this is your day with your dad. I'll be here hanging with the dogs and I'll be here waiting until you get back" Sean said.

"You sure? I mean maybe I could-" Ariana began before Sean interrupted.
"Don't worry about it. I'll be fine" Sean said.

*****

Ariana stepped out of the SUV that she took to the restaurant and was escorted by her security guard inside.

Finding her dad in a private booth, Ariana made her way to greet her father.
"Hey daddy!" Ariana said as she hugged her dad.
"Hi sweetheart" Edward said.

"Sorry I'm late! I got caught up with Sean and the dogs" Ariana said with a bit of laughter as she sipped her water.
"Still hanging around with that Sean guy, huh? Edward said with annoyance in his voice.

"With that Sean guy? Ariana began.
What do you mean? He's my boyfriend and I've been with him for almost a year now" Ariana said.

"No need to get flustered, honey. I'm just looking out for you that's all. I really don't understand your relationship that's all" Edward said.

"I don't need you to understand my relationship. I'm happy and that's all that should matter to you. And what has Sean done to you that has suddenly made you hate him" Ariana asked.

"I don't hate him, I just don't think he's the right person for you. You deserve someone who actually will make it in the industry" Edward said.

Ariana felt her blood boil.
"Are you fucking kidding me right now? How dare you talk about my boyfriend that way. He works so damn hard and for you to say he has no talent just fucking infuriates me." Ariana practically yelled.

Ariana stood up and grabbed her purse.
"I'm done with this. I don't want to stay here any longer.

Walking out to the car waiting for her outside, Ariana got in and pulled out her phone. Debating on whether or not to call Sean, she decided to wait to see him later.

Pulling into her driveway, Ariana stepped out of the car and made her way into the house to find Sean cuddled up with dogs peacefully sleeping.

As much as she wanted to tell Sean about the crazy lunch disaster, she didn't want to ruin the moment. Ariana placed a kiss on Sean and went up to her room to get into some comfortable clothes.

She got into her bed and waited for Sean to join her. After about 30 minutes, Sean made his way up the stairs to find Ariana fast asleep in his tupac shirt.

He crawled in next to her and turned out the light. Ariana rested her head on his chest and they both set off to bed.

"I'll tell him tomorrow.. But how?" Ariana thought.

So I decided I'd upload another chapter today. Kinda short but I felt bad for not updating so often. Hope you guys liked it! I had to throw in some bit of drama to keep the story going. Thanks for reading! Xoxo❤️