The awaited dinner

It was early in the morning, like 7:30 and ariana had woken up.
Ariana's POV- I looked over at sean. He looked so cute when he slept. I walked into the bathroom and got into the shower. As I was shampooing my hair, I felt a cold wind and I turned around only to find sean joining me. "Wow someone's up early" Sean said with a smirk. "Oh I see, I know what you're trying to do" I said smiling. We both obviously knew what was going to happen at this point. *Intimacy moment* as the warm water poured over us, he grabbed my waist and kissed me softly on the lips. With each kiss came an "I love you". As I pulled in closer her held me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Slowly gliding into me, I couldn't help but let out a slight moan. Picking up the pace, my breath begin to become heavier and the moans louder. We went at for a couple more minutes until we both reached our high! Turning off the water we stood there trying to catch our breaths. I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. I wrapped the towel around my body. We both got dressed and I sat down on my bed and Sean knew something was wrong. "What's wrong baby?" Sean said.
"Nothing, it's just I was thinking; we've been having a lot of.. You know... And I don't want to end up being pregnant. So I was wondering if you could come with me to the doctors office so I could start my birth control. "Sure I'd love to come. The last thing I want is for you to become pregnant so soon." Ariana smiled as she was relieved. A couple hours later they headed back to Sean's house. They both cuddled up into the couch as Ariana's phone rang. She picked it up and started to talk with her dad. When she hung up she looked at Sean. "So my dad was wondering if we could meet up with him at this nice restaurant." Ariana said nervously. "Um yea I mean if that's ok with u" Sean said. "Great so we should meet him up there at around 8:30 pm tonight. *LATER*
As Sean and ari walked hand in hand, they entered the resturaunt and found Edward sitting there.
Sean's POV- I was so nervous. All I was hoping was to make a good impression and not get on Edwards bad side. Sean took a seat across Edward as did ariana. They talked for what seemed like hours until they finally caught up with time. Edward had made it very clear that he approved of Sean and ariana. "I'm gonna head to the restroom I'll be right back" ariana said. Edward looked at Sean. "Sean, it's clearly visible how happy you make ari and I appreciate that. Just promise me you won't break her heart?" Edward said. "I would never hurt her. Thank you for approving us." Sean said. Ariana walked back and thanked her dad for dinner. They said their goodbyes and left. Ariana and Sean headed back to seans house. Slipping out of her black laced dress and into seans tupac shirt, she crawled into his bed. They cuddled up against each other and slowly drifted off into a nice slumber.

I'll always be right thereOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara