Countdown to wedding day

It was a sunny morning when Ariana felt the warm rays on her exposed skin. She felt the pair of arms wrapped around her waist and instantly felt her mouth form a smile. She turned to face the sleeping man next to her and she gently caressed his face.

He slightly shifted positions before his eyes slowly opened.

"Morning sleepyhead" Ariana said.

Sean groaned and turned his head, rolling onto his stomach.

Ariana simply climbed on top of his back, resting her head in the crook of his neck.

"You've gotta wake up. We have an appointment today to see the lady at the venue" Ariana informed her fiancé.

"Alright I'm getting up" Sean said as he tried to get up.

"Sorry" Ariana said as she quickly got up from Sean's back. She watched as Sean made his way to the bathroom in preparation for the meeting.

Ariana smiled to herself as she laid back into her bed. The wedding was in about 6 months but even now things had to start getting set up.

Sean walked out of the bathroom and flashed his signature smile at Ariana making her heart flutter.

"What's got you smilin' so big?" Ariana asked.

"You" he simply answered as he began to pick out clothes from his overnight bag.

"Me?" Ariana asked as Sean smiled smugly. "What do you mean me?"

"I just can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you that's all" Sean said vaguely.

"Wow. You've gotta stop making me fall in love with you over and over again" Ariana said as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Then stop giving me reasons to" Sean replied.

Ariana smirked as Sean turned to head back the bathroom, slapping hit butt while she could.

"Lookin' good there, Big Sean" the younger girl said.

"Not lookin' so bad yourself, miss Ariana Grande" Sean said.

Ariana leaned in for a kiss but nearly fell over when Sean moved aside.

"If you want this you're gonna have to come get this" Sean teased.

"Are you implying that we have sex?" Ariana said with a devious smile.

"I don't know" Sean thought for a moment. "Am I?" He teased.

"I would love to...but we'd never get out on time" Ariana said.

"I guess this will have to wait for later " Sean said with a smile.

"I guess it will" Ariana said with a smile as well.

Sean laughed lightly and headed into the bathroom to shower while Ariana made her way downstairs to feed the dogs and make some breakfast. She looked at her messages that were popping up from her laptop that was sitting on the table.

From: Scooter
Subject: Studio Time?
Hey missy, I need your ass back in the studio. We need you to take a listen to some new music we got. You're not answering your phone so I guess e-mails will do for now. Call me ASAP!!
Talk to you soon. Bye!

Ariana sighed and closed her laptop turning her attention to her pups who had just walked into the kitchen.

"Hi babies!" Ariana said in her baby voice. "You guys hungry?" She said as she began pouring their food into the bowls, watching as they all began to dig in.

She made herself some organic oatmeal, sitting alone at the table and picking up her phone to call scooter.

"Look who finally decided to answer" the voice on the other line said.

"Hi, I know I know, I'm sorry I've just been busy with all this wedding planning and other things" Ariana informed him.

"It's all good, I just need to know that you haven't forgot that you're an international pop star that needs to be making new music" Scooter teased.

"I know, but I promise I'll be there tonight...maybe...definitely tomorrow if not tonight" Ariana said trying to remember if she had any plans for this evening.

"I better see your ass in the studio soon. But I gotta let you go for now. You get wedding things to do" Scooter said making Ariana smile at the reminder.

"Yea. I'll talk to you soon. Bye" Ariana said as the call ended.

Just as the brunette placed her phone down, Sean came walking into the kitchen.

"Who was that?" he asked taking a banana off the counter.

"Scooter. He wants my ass in the studio" Ariana laughed.

"That's good. He's lookin' after you" Sean said as he took a bite out of his banana.

"Yea he is. I'm gonna shower now, okay?" Ariana said as she stood up to head upstairs.

"We got an hour before we leave, you better hurry the hell up" Sean said as he slapped the younger ones bottom, pushing her up the stairs.

Ariana laughed and made her way to the top of the staircase and into her bedroom.

She picked out a simple black crop top with a pair of denim jeans matched with black pumps.

She headed into the shower, not wasting anymore time. She stepped out of the shower and wrapped her body with a towel, making her way to the vanity in preparation for her makeup.

She applied a very natural tone, nothing too extreme. She finished up her lips and began to get dressed.

"We're never early for anything" Sean said as he walked into Ariana's room.

"Sorry but you know how I am. I try, I really do" Ariana laughed as she pulled up her jeans and zipping them up.

Sean rolled his eyes playfully at Ariana's words.

"Hand me my shoes please, baby" Ariana asked. "Thank you" she said once he handed her the heels.

"Ready?" Sean asked impatiently.

"I just need one more thing" Ariana said as she walked closer to Sean.

"What now?" He asked.

"Kiss me and we can leave" she commanded.

Sean smiled and leaned in to kiss the small pair of lips that were beneath him.

"Thank you, my love" Ariana said as Sean guided them out of Ariana's house.

-

"I really love this place. It's beautiful in every way" Ariana admired the beautiful venue.

"Yes and the beach is right outside too" Sarah, the wedding planner, said.

"What do you think baby?" Ariana turned to Sean.

"I mean, I think it's amazing. But I want you to choose" Sean spoke.

Ariana thought for a moment trying to decide if this was it or if it wasn't.

"I think...I think I love it and I want my wedding here" Ariana said with a smile.

"All right then I guess you have yourself a venue!"'Sarah said excitedly.

Ariana turned to Sean, hugging him tightly as he place a small, tender kiss on her temple.

"September First, baby" Sean whispered to her.

"September First" Ariana repeated.

First I just wanna say sorry for not updating, I've been on vacation and I was busy, plus the wifi was terrible. And also I want to tell you the big news about what's coming next: "Loving you 'till the end" is the sequel to this story! I will be ending this book soon, I think I only have like 6 more chapters to do. But yea, more details will come soon!

I love you babes!
-Kiyana <3

Follow my Twitter: grandes_harmony
Follow my tumblr: grandesharmony