We found love

A few weeks had passed by since Ariana and Sean managed to work things out.

Although Sean made it clear he didn't want to rush into things, he found it pretty easy to act as if nothing happened.

Sean made his way into Ariana's new house that she had bought after their separation.

"Hey babe" he said pulling Ariana into a hug.

"Hi baby" Ariana said into his chest.

All the dogs came running towards Sean once they heard his voice.

Ariana pulled away from his embrace while Sean bent down to pet the dogs. She made her way into the kitchen to grab herself a snack when she heard Sean walk in behind her.

"So I was thinking; we should get away...like a vacation" Sean said.

"A vacation?" Ariana questioned. "Why?"

"I don't know. I thought maybe it would give us a chance to maybe...reconnect" he said as he played with her fingers.

"Ok..umm when would this 'vacation' be?" She asked.

"Let's leave tonight" Sean suggested.

"Tonight?! What the hell?" Ariana laughed. "We don't even know where we're going" the small girl laughed at her boyfriend's sudden idea.

"Oh no I do. I kinda already planned it all out...we leave tonight" Sean said, flashing his oh so handsome smile.

"You are something special aren't you?" Ariana teased. "But thank you".

"For what? You know I don't mind doing these things for you right" Sean said.

"I know but...just thank you. Not just for this but for everything. For giving me another chance, for loving me unconditionally, and for being there for me always and forever. So thank you. I cannot express to you how much I love you" Ariana said as she hugged Sean tightly.

Sean was at a loss for words as he felt a piece of his once shattered heart go back into place. He believed her when she said she loved him. His trust was growing and he was beginning to become happier with his relationship. His heart knew that the love he had for her wouldn't fade away anytime soon, and he was more than content with that. When he looked at her, he didn't see sadness or guilt in her eyes anymore, he saw passion and love. That was all he ever wanted.

"Well when you say things like that you make me want to do more then just take you on a little vacation" Sean laughed as rubbed circles onto Ariana's back.

Ariana laughed into his chest, her heart becoming happier by the minute.

"Well I'm gonna go pack I guess" Ariana said.

"You don't even know where I'm taking you yet" Sean with a smile.

"Ok where are you taking me?" Ariana asked.

"Taking you on a cruise that'll take us to Panama" Sean said.

Sean laughed at Ariana's reaction. Her face had completely changed to a shocked expression. Her body forced to the ground without any sudden movements.

"You're kidding?" Was all Ariana managed to say.

"Go pack" Sean smiled with delight.

Ariana's lips formed a smile as she raced into Sean's arms, leaping onto him.

Sean caught her just in time before he would end up falling onto the ground from the sudden attack.

"I love you I love you I love you" Ariana repeated. "I love you so much" she whispered into his neck.