Just kiss me

2 weeks had passed since all the crazy altercations had taken place.

Ariana was busy getting ready for the next two shows that would end her worldwide tour.

Back at the studio that Ariana and her crew had been rehearsing in, the small girl had been anxious all day.

As Ariana took a seat in a small space near the stage, she rested her head in the center of her hands.

"You seem tense" the brunette heard someone say. Ariana looked up to see jones standing in front of her.

"Not tense, just...exhausted I guess" she said.

"Look I know that you want to make your shows perfect, but you need to take it easy. You need to remember that you come first in your life" jones said.

"I know, I know. It's just hard sometimes. You know? I feel like these last two shows need to be fantastic" Ariana admitted.

"Don't stress yourself out. You're fans love you regardless" joke said before walking away.

Ariana sat there without saying anything else. She knew deep down that it wasn't the tour stressing her out, but her relationship with her boyfriend.

Reaching for her phone, Ariana quickly found her boyfriends contact and called his phone.

One the phone rang for the third time, Ariana felt her heartbeat fasten when she heard the love of her life's voice on the other line.

Exchanging some quick words and "I love you's" the two ended the call, as they were both very busy with their life at the moment.

***********************************

As Ariana gets out of her car, she makes her way to the secluded field.

The small brunette sat down on the green grass and looked up at the sky.

"Hey grandpa. I'm sorry I haven't came by in a while. Things have been...difficult" Ariana began.

"I want you to know that I'm ok..at least I'm trying to be. I want to be happy, gramps" Ariana continued as she wiped away a tear.

"I know I shouldn't be upset. I know that you wouldn't want this for me, but I don't know why I feel like this. I'm allowed to be upset right?" Ariana said.

The youngster sat there and thought.

"Grandpa, tell me about you and Nona" the small child asked.

"Well, she had just moved in across the street. I thought 'wow she's cute'! Most beautiful girl I've ever seen, you are too of course" the old man began.

"Did you fall in love at first sight?" The younger girl asked.

"Of course. How could I not?" Grandpa asked jokingly.

Young Ariana began to giggle at the words of her grandfather.

*********************************

Coming out of her thoughts, Ariana got up on her feet and glanced down once more at her grandfathers grave.

"I love you grandpa. And I know you love me too" she said before she walked back to her car.

Sean's POV

"Ay where's Ari at?" Tone asked.

"Give her 5 minutes, she'll be here" Sean said before pulling out his phone.

"Hello" the small voice on the other line said.

"Hey, where you at?" Sean asked.

"I'm on my way, sorry I'm late I couldn't find the dress I wanted to wear" Ariana said.