❤︎✧5✧❤︎ One buck on a date (Buckynat)

At 12, Bucky arrived at the driveway of Natasha's mansion on a motorbike.

Natasha was waiting by the front lawn, dressed in a short floral-printed white dress and a pastel pink cardigan. A little mint-coloured sling purse hung on her left shoulder and she wore flats. Bucky couldn't help but notice the arrow pendant necklace she had on that sparkled under the sunlight.

It was a simple outfit but to Bucky, she looked like an angel. She wasn't like other rich girls who liked to flaunt their wealth in expensive clothing, bags and jewelry.

Bucky was looking suave, he had a simple maroon Aeropostale tee on with navy blue jeans. He completed the look with a black leather jacket and black converse sneakers.

Rosa was there to send Natasha off but tensed when she saw the motorbike.

"Ms Natasha, Mr and Mrs Romanoff won't like you riding that."

"They won't find out if you won't tell." Natasha smiled sweetly and winked then left to join Bucky.

Bucky handed her a helmet and after putting it on, she hopped onto the backseat and wrapped both arms around his waist.

"I'll go slow, don't worry." Bucky assured.

Natasha smiled and nodded and they sped off at an appropriate speed.

The wind combed through Natasha's flowing red hair and she thoroughly enjoyed it, being her first time riding on a motorbike.

She rested her head on Bucky's back and he secretly grinned into his helmet.

Soon, they arrived outside one of he malls downtown. Bucky parked his motorbike in the parking lot outside and led Natasha in.

"So what are we doing?"

"Are you okay with watching a movie?"

"Sure!"

They headed to the cinema at the top floor and decided to watch Ant Man, Natasha's choice. It wasn't too violent or scary like a horror movie so they settled for that.

At the counter, after choosing their seats on the electronic screen, Bucky dug into his pants pocket to retrieve his  wallet.

"Dammit." Bucky suddenly exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" Natasha looked concerned and Bucky's cheeks turned a bright shade of red.

In his excitement, he had forgotten to bring his wallet. All that he retrieved from his pants pocket was one buck, loose change from when he had purchased a bottle of water the other day and had been wearing the same pair of jeans.

He flushed with embarrassment and looked at Natasha. He was also sad that he had ruined the first date that he had so meticulously planned for.

Bucky held out the dollar coin in his hand and confessed the truth. Natasha covered her mouth with her hand and giggled.

"I'm really sorry. I guess I'm just not good with dates."

"That's okay. We can still have a good time with one buck." Natasha placed her hand in his and encouraged.

Bucky raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Let's go!" Natasha said excitedly, dragging Bucky by the hand towards the escalator.

They went one level down and Natasha spotted the arcade. She continued dragging Bucky towards there, almost skipping in her steps.

"I've seen others play at that game machine there. It costs one dollar, and if we are good enough, we get to move up the levels and play more. We get tickets to exchange for prizes too!" Natasha exclaimed, a sparkle in her eyes, much like an excited five year old.