S2 | Don't let me down

K.Michelle "Going Under" played in the background as i sung along to the lyrics. Daniel walked out the restroom kissing me on my neck. No. We're not dating but really good friends, I was enjoying the single life again. I still haven't told my dad about my sexuality, I started too but once him and my mom sat me down in chase bank signing over my trust fund it wasn't the right time to do that.

It was good seeing them back talking and not fighting, I'm a new uncle now, Renzo wife had their daughter yesterday night. My mom officially gave the condo to me, she's in Hawaii on a personal vacation she says.

"Jordan come on we will be late" Daniel screamed from the kitchen. I was shaving, and lining my beard up, it has finally decided to grow in now. "Alright, I'm coming" I screamed out as I washed the extra hair off my face.

It was Alana and ILynn birthday today, Daniel aunt and nana relocated to Houston to be closer to them. "Did you pick up the cake?" I asked Daniel as he locked the door. "Yeah, I dropped it off last night before I picked you up from practice and your doctor called he left you a voicemail," Daniel said as we made it down to the car.

Getting into the passages seat of Daniel car, forgetting I left their gifts in the back seat last night. "I hope they like what I got, I haven't bought a gift in so long" I said looking in the mirror putting my clear contacts in. Daniel kelp looking over at me as we drove to his mom apartment.

I never told him what happen between me and Chris, well I haven't told anyone. Me and Chris haven't talked since the day I dropped him off. To be honest I did miss him at times, even thought about going to see him. His birthday was coming up in a few weeks so I might just do that. "What's on your mind?" Daniel asked as he stopped at the red light.

"Nothing important" i said. "You know you can talk to me? You still haven't told me how you get that scar on your arm I know you didn't get it from football so keep that lie" he said turning into his neighborhood. "Looks like we're here" I said ignoring his statement getting out the car.

"You ready to meet the rest of the family lil daddy" Daniel said smiling at me from the other side of the car. We both reached in grabbing the two big boxes. "Damn jay what did you buy them?" He asked as he struggled getting the box out the car.

"I know you told me ILynn wanted that hulk four wheeler so I got it and Alana wanted that mini life size doll house" I said grabbing Alana's gift. "Jordan I told you not too, that four wheeler was almost two hundred dollars that's why I didn't get it, he's just going to fuck it up" he said putting the gift down looking up at me disappointed shaking his head.

"He's a boy let him have fun gesh, glad I'm not having kids with you because you suck the fun out of everything" I said walking pass him. "We have to be fucking before we have kids, a nigga can't even get a tease" he said with a smirk. You could hear laughter and music before we got to the door which was already open.

Daniel uncle helped him carry the box in as I walked in behind them place Alana gift down. "Hey Jordan" Daniel mom said hugging me tight as she kissed me on the cheek. "hey baby" she continued as Daniel wrapped his arms around her shoulder taking a sip from her cup.

ILynn rand up to me jumping in my arms. "J.j wh-what you buy me" he was so cute oh my god ! "It's right here, from me and uncle Daniel" I said walking over to the box. "Ca-can-can I open it?" He asked pointing at it. "Go ask nana" I said putting him down. Alana was playing with Daniel on the couch as he looked up at me smiling.