Duke Blue Devils

Rolling over find nobody beside me as i opened my eyes to a empty room. Raising from the bed just before walking towards the rest room searching for Chris.

Peeping into his closet to find nothing but clothes. I knew he had practice but this is unlike him to just leave without telling me.

A beam of light shinned through the room door. Walking into the living room to as cart full of food with a note sitting on top.

"Sorry I didn't wake you bae, you were sleeping so peacefully :) ! I can only imagine what I put you through last night so here's breakfast. I'll be home within the next 3 hours love you"

Smiling as I put the card down looking around the cart to grab something to munch on, I wasn't big on eating in the morning.

Fruit did me justice and a bottle of water, as i rolled the cart towards the living room table turning the tv.

I began to eat watching the regular show that comes on Cartoon Network. The door buzzer sounded, just as i was getting into the episode.

Searching the room looking for the buzzer which was ringing non-stop, I had finally found it pushing the red button that was flashing.

"Hello?" I spoke releasing the button.

"Goodmorning, you have a visitor by the name of mason? Would you like me to send him up" the woman asked. Clearing my throat trying to figure out how did he find where I was staying.

"Sure send him up" I replied.

Walking back towards the living room sitting back down continuing what I was doing, as I thought to myself 'what is it that he wanted'.

I wasn't even a student here, how did he find Chris apartment?. I shrugged it off as I heard a knock at the door.

"Is this a bad time?" Mason asked looking at me. "What do you mean by that" I questioned. "You answered the door in nothing but briefs figured you're busy doing something?". Shit I thought to myself moving aside letting him in.

"I'm really just waking up, excuse me" I mumbled closing the door running towards the room.

"Help yourself with something to eat, I won't finish it all" I screamed from the room as i quickly put on a pair of my sweats, before walking back towards the living room.

Mason was snacking on the bowl of fruit I picked out for myself. I walked over to him grabbing the bowl from his hand "those are mine sir"

I said laughing at his surprised face. "You know in my house I would punish you for that?" He said leaning back.

"Good thing you're in my house" I said laughing at him turning the tv down just a little.

"Shidd I'll punish you here, I'm very powerful and convincing" he said leaning up looking at me.

"Your the president so you should be, anyways how did you find me?" I asked eating for fruit.