Blood is Thicker

About twenty-five minutes into our drive we pulled up to my drive way. Glancing over to his car clock on the radio reading [7:45].

Chris switched off his engine before we both got out. He grabbed my hand as we walked up to the door.

He cuffed my hands stopping them from shaking, within the same second he kissed my forehead before i Unlocked the door.

Chris walked in behind me. Several voices filled the living room, As deon was coming down the stairs.

"Bro what's going on?". He asked as he followed me and Chris into the living room. "That's what we're all here to find out". I mumbled sitting down looking over to Renzo and his wife.

I heard deon and Chris talking. That's when my parents walked into the living room, neither one of them looked happy.

The look on my moms face could've melted snow, that's how angry she looked. I followed her eyes which were locked on Chris.

"excuse me who are you?" My mom asked with a slight attitude. Chris looked over to me as i stood up, "mom that's Chris .." She interrupted me.

"Can you please wait outside this is a family meeting sweetheart". Chris got up from the couch as i walked behind him towards the door.

"Jordan he has legs ! I'm sure he can walk himself" she snapped at me. I rolled my eyes turning around as Chris told me he'l be outside waiting.

Walking back into the living room flopping down on the couch with my arms folded. All eyes where on my mom at this time as she stood front and center.

She sucked her teeth looking over to my dad who was texting on his phone.

She cleared her throat signal him to put his phone away which pissed him off. "Go ahead, the floor is yours just like everything else right?!"

He snapped at her throwing his phone at her feet. "Robert you're such a child! Pathetic!", she said kicking the phone back over to him.

"Fetch like the dog you are" she said pretending to spit on the floor. My mouth dropped as I looked over to deon who eyes were popped open.

"Seriously ma?" I asked standing up giving a confused look. "This is what we are meeting for? I thought this was a family meeting instead you and dad are fighting like children!"

"We have bigger things to discuss like this divorce!" I said sitting back down as she stepped closer to me. I wasn't know fool when it came to my mom, she stood her ground and barked back like a wild dog when she had to.

"Jordan your right, the reason we're all sitting here is because of all the things that's been going on under this roof, I'll just let it all out."

"Me and Robert haven't been happy in years, pretending to love each other , pretending to care at family events its all Been a lie."

"and if I'm being honest I can't stand to look at you Robert!" My mom sighed out as her eyes slowly turned towards my dad.

"All these years..." She shook her head before let out a chuckle. "All these FUCKING years you thought I didn't know about Ms.Moore ! I knew you were having an affair with the bitch" she said moving closer to my dad. "