Family Matter #2

(Flávia and baby Yumí in the mm)

| • | • | DADDYS GIRL | • | • |

ARON POV:

"Listen, don't go in there acting like a fool" my dad mumbled as we walked down the main hall in his house. Chris mom was in the kitchen cooking as I waved passing her up. "Why do you treat me like I'm a child" I mumbled getting a bit annoyed with his tone.

         "When you start acting like a man and take more responsibility than I'll treat you like a man, until than grow the fuck up" he mumbled poking my chest as we stood in front of the upstairs guest room. "Be a father" I mumbled as he just glared at me. "Says the boy who didn't know his child was alive" he chuckled as that comment rubbed me the wrong way.

He walked off heading back down stairs as I turned facing the door. I dried my palms on my jeans as my hands started to sweat. Wasn't sure if I was suppose to knock or just walk in, so I did both as I slowly opened the door to Flávia holding Yumí in her hands as she had her back against the headboard.

           She glared up at me as a smile appeared causing me to smile back as I gently closed the door behind me. Neither of us spoke as I sat next to her, words couldn't explain the feeling I was experiencing at this very moment. I was actually speechless sitting there as she held my seed, my blood, the joy I thought I had lost was still breathing.

"Yumí you have company" she whispered as she woke her, kissing her forehead. Yumí dark green eyes looked my way as her head lifted up from her mom chest. The connection grew right away as I reached for her praying she would reach back and not treat me as the complete stranger I am to her at the moment. 

           Holding her made me realize how much of a change was needed in my life, family matters, and my pops was right, my brother was correct. It's time for me to take that next step and figure out what I want in life, not only for me but for my daughter. . . .
______________________________

         | • | • | NoT This AGAiN | • | • |

[ 11:56am EST ]

CAMERON POV:

            Karla was walking towards me as I was putting my books into my bag turning down the hall. Wasn't sure if she would speak or not, she seems Bipolar at times, I thought as she got closer.

"Did you finish the homework for math class?" She asked as I squinted my face at her, that was strange for one of the smartest girls in the school to ask for homework completion. Maybe that was just her way to speaking to me. I smiled nodding my head than responding.

"Of course, didn't you?" I asked as she smirked. "Of course just wanted to make sure you did" she said. "Mhm cool" , I could feel the awkwardness building as she played with her now curly hair.

         "I like it" I said as she smiled. "Didn't think you noticed" she mumbled. "Thanks, I did it last night for  AAU picture day." She said as I noticed her cheeks turning red.

"I'll be getting one right?" I asked as she rubbed my arm. "It's possible, but I'll see you later right?" She asked a I nodded my head. She hugged me out of know where as Oliver and his group of friends turned the corner.