Proven

"Bae", I heard Chris whispering as he rand his fingers through my hair waking me. My eyes open to a dark room as he stood between the open room door. "Hey..hey calm down" he calmly spoke as I jumped up in panic.

"Come with me shhh jr asleep but this has to happen right now" he mumbled grabbing my hand as we walked into a huge dinning room. His mom was sitting at the table drinking her coffee reading.

He tapped her shoulder as she turned her head to him. "Buenos días chulo" She spoke in a thick Dominican accent as she kissed his cheek.

"Morning ma, can we talk about something that you asked me a few years ago?" He asked turning back to me signaling me to wait. Chris then walking around his mom, pulling the chair from under the table, taking a seat before grabbing her hand.

"Ronaldo your scaring me papi what's wrong?" She asked as she caressed the top of his hand.

  "Are you referring to your life outside of that situation chulo? " she asked as Chris eyes started to water up. she instantly raised from her seat wrapping her arms around him. " Te quiero pase lo que pase"

she softly sighed squeezing him with her eyes close. The moment she opened them she looked at me a bit frighten. "Who is this chulo ?" She asked as Chris picked up his head.

"Come here" he nodded trying to control his emotions. I slowly walked up to him as his mom stepped back. Chris grabbed my hand as his mom placed her hand over her chest. "Ma this is Jordan my boyfriend "

he said as she walked up to me grabbing my hand, "he's handsome chulo such beautiful skin" she smiled at me touching my face. The palm of her hand cuffed my face as she starred into my eyes.

"oooh your soul is pour" she spoke smiling as her eyes closed. "Your afraid don't be afraid to love" she questioned as her hand moved down to my heart. "Tu amor vale mas que millones de estrella " she opened her eyes looking back at Chris.

"He's so tender and loving" she said kissing my cheek patting me on my back as she walked out the dinning room. "Good night chulo get some rest, mamá will be visiting later" she said as she disappeared in the dark hallway.

"I'm so proud of you" I mumbled grabbing Chris hand pulling him close to me. "She's been waiting for me to admit it to myself she've always known, I was in denial which his how I end up with Kristopher jr, I named him after my grandfather who passed last year".

He said turning his head towards the stair way as he heard jr crying. I let his hang go as he rushed off upstairs, i followed behind him as we both entered the room.

"What's wrong little man" Chris asked as he picked him up. He rested his head on Chris shoulder as I held his little hand. He had a grip around my finger. Chris rocked him back asleep then laid him down in his bed.

"I'm ready to start my next chapter Bae with you and my son" he said as we were getting into bed. "I've already put in a request for a townhouse, was praying to god that you would come with me?" He asked as he leaned on my shoulder.

"You know I love you Chris, but I don't want to make a promise I can't keep, once I graduate I'll be able to give you a answer" I said as he grabbed my hand. "No pressure Bae I'm not losing you again" he spoke as he laid down pulling the cover over up. "I'll sleep on it " I said laying down next to him.