*Black Cloud*

All I could hear was mumbling as we where rushed into a cold room half naked standing in just our undergarments.

Hands tied with ropes with a bandana over our eyes. "This is hell week and you boys about to be put to the test, the only way you can step foot into this brotherhood is to prove your manhood"

I heard a guy with a deep voice shoutout. His tone was frightening, as his voice got closer and closer the room became silent.

"You're first"

he whispered in my ear as I felt four sets of arms pick me up from the ground throwing me in the air as I landed in what seems like a pool.

As I felt my feet touch the water I instantly took a deep breath trying to free myself from the rope.

which I got lose pulling the bandana from over my eyes swimming back to the top of the pool gasping for air, as two buff guys with a masked on pulled me to my feet tying me back up forcefully.

They wrapped another bandana around my eyes pulling me to my feet as I stumbled catch my balance and my breathe.

"I see we got a quick one let's see how fast the rest of you fishes can swim" after he yelled that I heard splash after splash after splash.

Even a few screams for help, then I felt someone stubble next to me breathing hard and spitting at the same time.

"Get those six chumps out of here, faze two for those who remain" the guy yelled as I heard everybody breathing hard.

One boy screamed out in pain after it echoed down the line. "Mhmmmm" I grunted as I felt a wooden paddle slam against my ass stinging from my wet briefs that followed with another at my thighs causing me to drop to my knees.

"You girls can't take a lick why y'all on y'all knees like some bitches stand up straight" he shouted as we where pulled back up to our feet.

"Brothers line up" he said as my arm was released from the guys grip who was behind me. "Take your pick but choose wisely only the right brothers will stay in the chapter". I started to shiver as my body started to get cold from being wet.

I could feel the heat from somebody standing in front of me. "You're perfect" I heard a guy whisper as he grabbed me throwing me over his shoulder.

"Alright let's go leave the rest behind" he shouted as I felt my body being thrown into a car. I just laid in the back seat as we came to a stop.

I heard multiple car door closing as I was being walked through the grass with no shoes on, "watch your step" he mumbled as we both walked up the door way into the house.

I felt his arms wrap around me which caused me to step back as he grabbed my arm pushing me forward. "Drink up" he said as he held a cup up to my mouth.

"Let's see who can handle the party life" he said as another cup was held to my mouth. The alcohol we were drinking was strong, I could feel it burning my throat down to my chest then my stomach after the fifth cup was put to my mouth.