Four of a kind

"Heyy, Heyy what's wrong?" Chris asked as jr stood by the side of the bed. I reached in my dresser pulling out a pair a briefs sliding them on then stepping out of bed.

"I..I ..I had a scary dream" he said still sniffing as I picked him up giving Chris the chance to get up and get dress. "I'll come lay with you okay?"

I said as he wrapped his arms around my neck resting his head on my shoulder. He played with the back of my head as I carried him to his room.

I laid beside him rubbing his head as he turned his back towards me. "Papa" he mumbled turning back towards me.

"I miss nana". I smiled at "I miss nana too, we will FaceTime here in the morning okay, get some rest" I smiled before kissing his head getting up from the bed.

"Papa" he whispered as I turned around facing him from the door. "I don't want to be the only child anymore".

That comment caught me off guard as I scratched my head smiling at him. "Get some rest" I spoke as I closed the door heading back to the room as Chris was in the room sleep.

I took that time to take a quick wash off as i still at Chris nutt inside me. Making my way back into the bed as I rubbed his chest.

one of his eyes popped open looking over at me. "Jr needs a brother" I said smiling at him as he looked at me with a smirk closing his eyes pulling my head to his chest.

"We'll talk later" he spoke in his sleepy voice before he dozed back off. I just made myself comfortable on his chest dozing off myself.

•+•

Christiano POV;

It's been little over eight months since we've made the move out here. Jordan has been in my ear non-stop about this "baby fever" he's having.

He's so ready to adopt, but I don't think it's the right time. With me still in medical school and now working at SF Memorial hospital, time isn't on either side at the moment.

"Daddy I want that one" jr said pointing at the puppy in the cage as the woman took him out. "That's the one?" I asked as he picked him up screaming "yes".

I nodded my head to the woman as she prepared everything so we could take him home. Jr was too happy, I didn't tell Jordan I was buying a dog. I figured it'll buy me more time before we adopted.

"make sure you take care of him alright, put his bed in your room" I said as jr walked him into the house then removing his leash as he started to run around. My phone started to ring as I searched for it in my bag.

Incoming call; Mom
"Ma'am ?" I asked. "Hey, how are you?" She asked as I sat down at the dinning table. "I'm good, just bought jr a dog" I said as she started to laugh through the phone.

"That boy been wanting one for so long, that's good. Where's Jordan?" She asked as I yawned. "He should be heading home from work" I said as jr rand up to me.

He sat on the floor rubbing his puppy head as he laid in his lap. "Alright now, I was just calling, I love you" she said. "Love you too, bye" I said as we both hung up.