Never Ending

The vibration from my phone woke me as i glanced over towards the clock on my night stand.

[5:30 am]

An unsaved number appeared on my screen as i hesitated on answering the phone. "Hello?". I answered curiously. "I believe i love you too", His voice fully woke me up. "Chris?" I softly spoke leaning up.

"yeah-yeah it's me. .-... i-.. i know it's been a while since we've talk."

"and my foolish actions that night..." the phone became quiet as we both were breathing through the phone. "Jordan-.... I've been laying here thinking about everything you said." He spoke as his voice softened.

"Man...-ion even care anymore. I love everything about you bro, I want us, I want you. I'll be a fool if I let you slip away". He quickly spoke, as his emotions showed through his tone.

This confession definitely had me at a lost for words. I wasn't expecting to hear those words come from him, Being honest i wasn't expecting to get a phone call at [5:30] from anyone confessing their love for me.

"Hello Jay you still there?" He asked. "Yes, Chris I'm still here". I sighed out as i held the phone.

"I hope you can forgive me for not telling you this in person. Liking you that much scared me. I'm being honest". He explained.

"umm, this is a conversation we should have in person. You really fucked my head up that night.-.... you walked out on me Chris".

It was time for me to be honest to myself, that same rush of pain and heartache was coming back as Chris began to apologize. Which lead to me Stopping him mid-sentence.

"Tomorrow is the last day of school, I know seniors won't be there so I won't get to see you, which sucks because I leave for camp after lunch".

My alarm went off in my ear interrupting my sentence. "Damn really, shit I'll take you to school I got to see you Jordan I'm coming now". He said as he rushed me off the phone.

I laid there for another five minutes not wanting to get up. The hallway light broke through the opening of my door, which encouraged me to get up.

Walking over to my bedroom door cracking it looking down the hall. My dad stood there on his iPad at the top of the stairway.

He glanced over at me without saying a word but nodding his head. Closing my door back turning on my room light.

It was the last day, so there wasn't a need to dress up, so I kelp it causal. I heard my phone vibrating on my bed, as a message from Chris popped up informing me that he was outside.

Replying, letting him know I'll be down in three minutes. Rushing to the restroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I'll admit it, i was actually happy that he came.

I did miss him a lot, even though he avoided me literally the whole last two month of school. Heading down the stairs and out the front door to Chris waiting in a black BMW.

Approaching the car getting in not saying a word to him. He pulled off as well as breaking the silence with a question I knew he would ask. 

"You miss me?"

I didn't say anything. Truthfully i wasn't here for his games. "The Silent treatment huh?" He spoke smacking his lips.