' Doesn't hurt to try '

{Francisco in the mm}
{ 4:45 PM . . }
{ Perfect Timing}
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

CAMERON POV:

Grrrr*, I groaned out in frustration kicking the ball walking away. I could hear Francisco chuckling as he jogged up closer to me.

"Why are you being so aggressive with the ball, it's all about balance and being patient. Watch" he said standing in front of me as he juggled the ball with his feet.

"I can't do that Fransisco, you've witness it for yourself, I suck at this" I groaned again as I could see him growing frustrated with me. "You Americans" he joked as I glared at him.

He walked up to me placing the ball at my feet as he gripped my waist adjusting my position.

"Relax" he whispered in my ear as I could feel the heat from his breath. Closing my eyes taking a deep sigh as I was able to pick the ball up with the front of my feet.

"Hold it for fifteen seconds than drop it than restart until it becomes a easy habit. You have to master one step at a time" he said letting me go as I repeated it over and over.

Within the next thirty min as He stood there watching. it became Easier for me to do. "Alright, now repeat that same move than kick it to your right base than back to your left base but end in your starting position that you're in now, focus on the balance of the ball"

he said as I looked at him crazy. He smiled at me folding his arms blowing the whistle at me. "Okay right, left , start" I said doing what he said.

"Awman, look at you ! Okay do it again but faster" he smiled as I did what I was told. "And you said you couldn't do it, now I want you to practice that this weekend, Saturday I'm having this get together back at my place, we usually play street soccer no rules you should come. Bring somebody" he said as I picked up the ball.

"Sounds like a plan" I mumbled putting the soccer ball in my backpack. "Good practice, I believe somebody is waiting on you" he pointed as I followed his finger to the bleachers to see Oliver standing there waiting on me.

"I'll catch you later" I yelled  running over towards him as he walked down. "What's wrong?" I asked as he looked bothered. He didn't say anything as he handed me his phone. . . .

______________________

iMessage: 281-459-00**
"So you picked that young ass boy over me, three years Oliver, we've been fucking around and not once did you ever try to cuff me. That's wrong my nigga.

You're always talking about you don't do relationships but you just dead ass committed to one in front of his parents. . . Somebody you just met, what is it that he has that I don't ?
Read 7:15am
• • • •
Oliver? . . .
Read 8:00am
• • • •
Text me back and stop reading my fucking messages.
Read: 10:45 am
• • • •
"Alright bet, wait until tomorrow. I'm about to fuck up your whole life. Tell your lil boyfriend he got it coming"
• • • •
Oliver POV :
"Leave him out of this, chill the fuck out tony damn. Just do you and let me live my life bro. Damn"
• • • •
"Ooooooooooo ! So you can reply when I'm talking about him. Fuck you, just wait. BYE!"
___________________