Faze Three

"You got it Come on give me three more" Mason screamed out as I lifted the weights back up. My chest was on fire from working out with him.

"ahhhhhhhhhh" I yelled as I did my last set putting the weights back on the benchpress. "Good workout, told you I'll keep you toned and fit" he said as I tried to catch my breath standing up than stretching.

"Mhm" he whispered with a chuckle as I had my back turned towards him. "You played football in high school right?" He asked as we both walking upstairs to run a few laps.

"Yeah, that's how I stayed in shape" I said as we made our way to the in door track. "Man, views from the six" he said laughing as he examined my body.

"Question, do a lot of guys hit on you or girls?" He asked looking at me as we started to jog. "You hit on me and a few others" I said laughing making him smile. "Naw man, I ain't with all that I just think you're cool, I mean you're attractive and if I was you know" he said chuckling

" You'll be something I cuff or whatever" he continued trying to avoid looking at me as he picked up his pace.

"Another question, why you always with Chris?" He asked as we jogged side by side. "Why you always questioning who I'm with?" I said back running pass him as we made our way around the track three times stopping for a water break.

"Just seems weird that you're always with him, and I seen him with your son the other day at the park" he said taking a sip from his G2.

"Well that's his son and don't worry about that" I said bending over grabbing my Gatorade out my bag. "Mhm, oh, wait , y'all are together ! I Lowkey figured that, the way he was all up on you after the party in the parking lot"

Mason said rolling his eyes at me. "Awe somebody is jealous " I said smiling at him as I noticed Chris walking into the fitness room.

He looked over at me as Mason had his back towards Chris. "Nigga I'm not jealous i can have whoever I want never forget that" he said as Chris got closer.

"You ready?" Chris asked as I grabbed my bag from the floor, "yeah, hey Mason I'll catch up with you later" I said as I walked off with Chris.

"New work out buddy?" Chris asked as he opened the door. "Not really" I replied as we walked down the steps heading towards the basketball stadium.

"Good, really don't want you hanging with that nigga. I don't trust nobody around you" he said as I rolled my eyes. "But you're" I paused.

"Never mind whatever you say Chris, I'm still mad about that threesome so don't think you're off the hook because You're not" I said as we made our way into the building.

He didn't say anything back, a group of girls approached Chris as we walked across the court over to his team. "Kristopher is over there you can grab him" Chris said as he walked towards his coach.

I just nodded my head screaming jr name as he looked up from his iPad smiling at me. "C'mon lets go home" I said as he stood up jumping down from the bleachers.

"We not staying with daddy here" he asked as we walked up to Chris. "No dad has practice" I said as Chris turned around facing us.