Just Can't Help It: The Sequal

I've officially completed my first book [Just Can't Help It] I am extremely Grateful for all the support you guys have shown this Book! Honest to god I wasn't expecting this book to take off the way it did.

         Writing the first half of this book was really Interesting for me to do. This is the first time I've ever shared how me and my fiancé met. This whole experience has been really run for me. I got to relive a lot of my greater passed days. So I'm thankful for that.

       Of course i have to give a few shouts to the three people who really inspired me to actually finish my book and actually have fun writing it:

_Romalotti_ , Thank you for being my wattpad inspiration. You're truly amazing, and I'm so Grateful to have somebody of your caliber beside me. I'm not afraid to admit if it wasn't for your votes and comments this book probably wouldn't have blossomed the way it did💕.

jimmynewtron , Where do I start with you lol ! Awman, thank you for being there. You was the first person I actually started to communicate with on wattpad. So your support meant the most ! Seriously, so thank you for being my Day one 🤗 ! And the most important matter thank you for being True to you and your word! And also for keeping it 100 !! Real nigga 😘.

hailiemareea , LORT ! Chile we go way back when you was writing your book "Red flag", Awman. That was the first BxG book I read that I fell in love with . (Yes I remember) lol. But Thank you for playing a major role when it came to my writing style and showing that it's okay to change it up a bit. Your creativity inspired me so much and for that thank you love 💕🙈.

                ________________

Just Can't help it; The Sequel is in work ! You guys have been requesting for it so it's here !

        Now go add " Mistful Summer" & "infinite possibilities" , " The Feminine Act I & II" to your library ! Vote, comment and most of all enjoy it.
                       - Jordan X Johnson