Would You Know?

(Oliver in the mm)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
           - • Would you play • -

             - • your part if I gave • -

           -  • you my heart • -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OLIVER POV:

My bestfriend Marco was blasting [August Alsina - Would You know] as we pulled up to the school. It was both of our favorite song on the album.

We pulled up just in time, I seen our bus pulling up as he parked. I lowkey was trying to rush out the car before Cameron took off walking towards his section of the school.

"Aya, imma catch up with you bro" I said grabbing my bag rushing off as I noticed him throw up his hands screaming

"where you going?" I turned around quickly still walking backwards. "Nigga I'll meet you by the gym"

            I said jogging towards the gate as Cameron stepped off the bus. He didn't look too pleased to see me but that was normal for him not to look happy seeing me.

"Wassup?" I asked not trying to make things obvious as his brother was standing there. He handed Cameron some money balled up as he walked off.

            "You alright?" I asked as he nodded his head taking off his headphones putting them in his unzipped bag.

"Wait before you put your head phones up, where your phone?" I asked as he smacked his lips taking a deep sigh.

"Why?" He asked as I snatched it out his hands. "Chill just listen to this song" I said searching for August album on itunes. 

"Would you know?" He asked reading the song title. "alright, gotta go" . . .
_______________________________
  | • | • | Why So . . . . . . . . .Stubborn | • | • |

CAMERON POV:

         Dude I hate when he does that, he's so weird. I though as he took off running towards the main building as I started to walk to my side of the school.

I plugged my head phones back in as I pushed play on the song that was sitting on my screen . . .

The lyrics caught my attention as I walked into my first period class removing my head phones a bit lost for words.

I mean maybe he just wanted me to listen to the song, knowing him. Yeah, that's what it is. I thought to myself as the teacher started to go over the assignment she was about to hand out.

What does this mean? I questioned myself as she sat the paper in front of me. I grabbed my backpack putting it on the table sending Oliver a text message with question marks.