"LifeTime"

Pulling around into my parking spot getting out the car. Daniel was looking around the complex. "Isn't this like a hotel or something?" He asked as we walked into the building. "No, this is where I stay nigga", the front desk clerk greeted me by my last name as well with a good afternoon.

I spoke back as we both got on the elevator. "Wow" he said shaking his head looking at me. "Wow what?" I asked as we both exited walking down to my door. "All this, I just don't understand how someone could waste so much money to stay like this" he laughed as I opened the door.

I ignored his comment as we walked into the apartment. "I mean it is nice bro don't get me wrong, guess that's what rich kids do right?" He said looking over to me as he sat on the couch.

       "Well I'm not rich but my parents do work hard and trust me, I deserve everything I have. You don't know what I go through so don't judge me because of the things I have. I can careless about all this" I said snapping at him standing behind the couch.

"Ooooo I think I hit a nerve" he said laughing. Shaking my head as I walked around turning the tv on sitting beside him. "You got issues Daniel" I said laughing at him pushing him. "I'm sure your rich people problem isn't nothing like problems people like me have" he said sitting back on the couch.

"How do I start this, found out my parents got divorced two years ago, they pretended to be happy together until I graduated high school, found out my parents have fought physically before and they did in front of me this passed summer. Also found out me and my brother don't have the same dad and last but not least I came out to my family " I signed not thinking . Shit I thought to myself I just basically told him I was gay. "Yeah" I said getting up from the couch.

       Daniel didn't say anything to me, i walked toward the kitchen grabbing a cup to get some water. Daniel walked up to the bar. "Wait, you're gay?!" He asked sitting down. Sipping from my cup just looking at him. "Yes, so if you want to leave I'll take you back home". "Naw, just didn't know that. You don't seem gay, mean you kelp smiling at me and shit" he said laughing.

I looked at him "really? Nigga you smiled at me first". "Yeah because you're cute Jordan. Duh nigga." He said laughing. It took me by surprise when he said that. I actually choked on my water. "Wait are you gay?" I asked confused. " I've messed with guys, gotta do what you gotta do in the music Industry. Did a few things back in New York".

      We talked for a while, I had know idea Daniel was dealing with so much in his house hold. I thought my issues were crazy but his was scary. Parents fighting everyday , one brother in jail , two dead and one running the streets. Dealing with CPS as a child.

He even told me his brother rapped him growing up and his parents didn't do anything about it. I felt bad for him, mid conversation his mom called him asking him if he made it home. He let her know he was over with me which she didn't mind. It was getting pretty late and I still hadn't eaten.

      "Are you hungry ?" I asked as I grabbed my phone. "Yeah I could eat" he responded . "Alright I'll order pizza" . I said , asking Siri to find the nearest Pizza Hut . ordered the pizza as Daniel watched tv, I got up walking into my room turning on the shower. "You want to crash here ? It's a extra room bro I don't mind"

I said walking back to the living room pulling off my muscle shirt. "I don't have a change of clothes didn't think I was staying" he responded looking at me then the TV. "I have a tone of clothes I haven't worn you can find something" I said walking back into my room.