Prologue

I'd like to know your opinion.
Happy reading
Enjoy.
~~~~~~

Hey guys,

I'm Nada Mansour.
I decided to tell you my story as a Muslim not the best but the worst, most of Muslims or any person have their bad period in their life and if we look at it from a distance we can see the reason as everything in our life happens for a reason or a lesson and we have to be intelligent enough to learn the lesson.

Allah knows what our hearts contain and He writes what will suit us the best so we have to believe and have Faith. Allah knows that I have kind and great heart so He writes my life in a way which would help me and makes my life happier by the decisions I took.

Islam is the best religion and it completes our life perfectly we just must look in our reference which is the Holy Qur'an.

Here's my story, I'm a girl in small family consists of four members which are: Daddy Mansour , Mommy Zainab , my idiot -oops- I mean brother Nader and finally the spoiled little daddy's girl me ,Nada.

As I said, I'm the little girl in the family and they all love me and no one refuses to do any of my wishes.
I'm not that little ,by the way, I'm twenty one years old and my brother is twenty five but let's say the reason behind being spoiled is that I'm the only girl in my whole family, my uncles and aunties all have boys.

I'm a Muslim girl but if you look carefully I'm not a true Muslim, sure I fast and pray but I do so for my family, not 'cause I feel so , It's like a routine for me. I'm hijabi , but I was born in a family in which all the ladies wear hijab so I do, not because I want to hide my beauty, if it's for me I want to show my blonde hair and curved body but I know it's not allowed so I don't focus on such problem I can show my beauty also in my hijab.

It's my last year in university and I enjoy every day in it since day one. My friends are funny and perfect for me. But I have a big problem with my family which is they don't want me to date whenever I asked them why the only answer I get "Not allowed you; are a Muslim" I don't get what the problem in being a Muslim and having a boyfriend but I respect them enough to do what they want even if I wasn't totally convinced.

My life is perfect , peaceful and happy but my parents decide to turn the table and do what I never thought will be my future they want to arrange me a marriage. When they told me I say they must be kidding but their lame reason is "You are grown up now and must have your family , and to be honest with you ,Nada, you are twenty one now but no responsibility , no good Islam , no good behavior plus you wanted to have a boyfriend so you can have a husband instead, no big deal." and those words I listened from no other than my daddy who spoils me and never forces me to do anything, I know he doesn't force me to marry , it's just an idea, but they see me like that? my own family see me immature , irresponsible and not a good Muslim , I told them I want to date not to marry there's a huge difference plus how do they think they can trust a stranger over their daughter only because she ask to date or only because she is immature.

I can't believe this bullshit.

My main goal in this story is putting my not so many Islamic information into simple words with good story to make them clear to the readers.

I hope you'll like and appreciate my work :')