Chapter 1

"Leave me alone, please." I said to Gage.

"And if I don't? What will happen, are you gonna beat me up? Cause I would love to see you try." he smiled. I walked away, one of his goons grabbed me by the shirt.

"What's the matter, emo? Too scared?" he joked. I got out of his grip and kept walking, which then turned to running home. I couldn't ever get away from them, I would see them at home anyways. I opened my door, Ms. Lexington was standing there, with a frown on her face.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" she pointed to the hole in the wall. Crap I forgot about that. Look, I'm sorry that I have anger issues. It doesn't help that everyone is picking on me. People try to fix it, the only way they can do that, is if they would go away. I ran up to my room and slammed my door.

"Tyler Preston, get down here now!" she yelled. I turned on music so I could drown everyone out. I soon lowered my music volume and heard silence. Until Gage stormed through my door. He looked so pissed, I curled into a ball and hid my face, he looked at me and came over to me.

"Look, Ty, about earlier at school, I'm sorry. You, of all people, know that I can get angry real fast and do crazy things." he pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm sorry." he said again. I didn't know what to do, he does this all the time, I don't know if it's true or not. He let go of me and left. I felt my eyes grow heavy and I fell asleep.