The Beginning Of A Beautiful Relationship

{One}

"Leda! Are you ready to go?!" My older sister, Mayra yelled up the stairs. "Yeah!" I fixed my hair a bit and bounded down the stairs.

She looked me up and down and grabbed her keys. We walked outside and entered her car.

As soon as she turned on the car a pop song blared through the radio. "Gahh!!" I yelled. "It's not that bad." She laughed.

"Yes it is." She turned to look at me. "You know, your pretty, but you'd be gorgeous if you dressed differently."

I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window. "You already know what I'm gonna say."

"Well I keep telling you because-"
"Can we please talk about something else?" I interrupted.

"When do you want me to pick you up?" She asked. "Hmm...I don't know when the concert's gonna end...so I'll text you..."

"Okay. What band are you going to see anyway?" "Falling In Reverse and Ghost Town."

"Here." I turned and sure enough, we were at the venue. "Thanks Mayra." I unbuckled my seat belt and exited the vehicle.

"No problem. Stay safe!" She drove off and I made my way into the venue that was crawling with potential friends. Who am I kidding? I'm too shy to talk to anyone.

"Pass?" A security guard stopped me. I looked at him and then dug through my purse for my meet and greet pass. I showed it to him and he nodded. "Enjoy."

****

"Hello." Ronnie smiled. "Hi."

"What's your name?" "Leda." "Nice to meet you Leda." He said and we turned to get our picture taken. "Um.." I turned to Jacky and he smiled. "Yes?" "I made this for you and I wanted to give it to you." I handed him a wolf I put on a necklace that I made with Palmer clay.

His jaw dropped in surprise and he pulled me in for a hug. "Thank you. I love it Leda!" "I'm glad you did." He smiled as he pulled away but then frowned.

"Promise me you won't do that anymore." I looked down to my arms and frowned also.

"Don't cry." Jacky wiped the tears that managed to escape my eyes.
"Thanks." I smiled and decided to move away. "Bye."

*****

"So why do good girls like bad guys...I've had this question for a real long time..." I sang along with Ronnie and the thousands of people who sang along.

I made my way to the front and looked up to see Jacky was right in front of me. He smiled and played his solo.

After the song was over he handed me a pick and I swear those people in the crowd went crazy trying to take it from me.

****

The concert is over and it was the best night of my life. I walked out of the doors of the arena and sent a text to my sister telling her to pick me up now.

As I waited for Mayra, my legs started to ache so I decided to sit with my back against the building.

"Hey baby!" I turned to see a middle aged man walking towards me. "Do you wanna come to my place?" He asked.

"No." He frowned and shoved himself at me. "Fine. We don't have to wait that long." He started to pull at my shirt and I desperately tried to shove him off me but it was no use...he was too strong. "Help! Someone please-" The man put his hand over my mouth which muffled my screams. "Get off her!" Suddenly the man was ripped off of me and punched in the face.

"Get lost, old creep!" The man ran away and the guy who saved me turned. "Leda?" Jacky asked and kneeled to my level.

"Are you okay?" Lost for words I simply nodded my head and he pulled me in for a hug.

"Thanks Jacky." "No problem." "How can I repay you?" I asked suddenly. "You don't have to." "I want to." "You can give me your number." He grinned cheesily.

"Okay...but only if you give me yours." I joked. Thanks Mayra.