He's Coming...Maybe

I'm gonna pop anyday now. It's past my due date. Jacob refuses to leave my side because he thinks I will go into labor with out him. I rubbed my stomach.

"Okay, I got a list if things that could help you go into labor." Zo said, handing me a paper. (I'm gonna call Chresanto either Santo or Chresanto now.) Santo moved my feet from the couch and sat down. I put my feet in his lap. Then I looked at the list. "I would eat hot/spicy foods and do yoga but that's it." I stated. They looked shocked. "What?" I asked. They shrugged and everyone except Jacob left to get spicy foods and yoga mats. They took Rose with them.

"I want him out of me." I whined, rubbing my huge stomach. Jacob pulled me so my head was in his lap. He started rubbing my back. "I know. Don't worry, JJ is coming soon." Jacob assured me. I nod and yawn. Jacob shifted so he was laying next to me on the couch and we were cuddling. My head was on his chest and so was one of my hands. The other hand was holding my stomach. Jacob had his arms around me. "Go to sleep, by the timebyou wake up, they'll be here with your food." He told me. I just nod and drift into sleep.

"Bella, baby, get up. They're back." I heard Jacob's voice say. I felt him gently shaking me. I opened my eyes and everyone was standing right there. I jumped a little cause they scared me. Santo chuckled because he was the only one that noticed it. "We come bearing(spell check) gifts. Food gifts." Zo said, holding up a bag. It looked like Chinese food. She handed to me and I opened it. The smell hit me and I closed my eyes and backed my face up a little. "Holy shit." I said. They laughed.

Once I got to the table, I started eating. It was hot. "Jacob, I can't eat this anymore. I'mma drink all the milk. My mouth burns." I whined. He chuckled. "Okay baby. You wanna try yoga now?" Jacob asked. I pout and nod. Jacob helped me up and brought me to the yoga mats where everyone was. "Okay, let's start." Ally said. She showed us what to do and Santo's eyes almost popped out of his head. I attempted to but it hurt. "Oh, no, nope I can't do this. Jacob, help me up." I said. He pulled me up.

"Well, those were the only two you said you would do." Zo said. I looked at the list again. "Let's go for a walk." I said. We got the kids ready and went walking. It's a little chilly out since it's september. (PAUSE. Okay, I wanna tell y'all their ages so, that there is no confusion. Jacob just turned 21, Bella just turned 20, Craig and Ray are both also 21, Santo just turned 21. Ally is 20, Zo is two months younger than Ray and she is 21. Loni is 20. Rose and Prehia are 7. The twins are 2. PLAY)

"How is walking supposed to make the baby come?" I asked. "It gets the baby to lower into postion to be born." Zo answered. Makes sense I guess. I felt the baby kick. "Y'all the baby is trying to walk." I said. They laughed. I'm serious though. Little JJ is kicking in a steady rhythm with me. I step, he kicks. I grabbed Jacob's hand and put it on my stomach. "Watch." I said. I took a step and the baby kicked. Another step, he kicked again. "Wow, that's so cool." Jacob said. He bent down and kissed my stomach. "JJ come out son. Me and your mommy wanna met you." Jacob told my stomach. He rubbed my stomach. "Let's keep walking."

After we tried half the things in the list, and may I say, nothing worked, everyone went home. "JJ please stop kicking." I said. I was trying to go to sleep. But, JJ wasn't having it. I rubbed my stomach. "Please, I will give you ice cream, tomorrow." I said. He stopped kicking and I smiled. Smart baby.

*Jacob POV*

JJ refuses to come out. But he won't stop kicking. Bella hasn't slept a whole night in at least three days. He was supposed to be here two days ago. I looked at her sleeping on the bed. She's so cute. I laid down next to her and she automatically snuggled into me. I wrapped my arms around her.

I'm gonna be a dad anytime now. I mean, I know I have Rose with Bella but, I'm gonna have a baby that's half me running around the house. It makes me excited but, I'm really nervous. I don't wanna mess up. I eventually fell asleep.

"Jacob?" Bella whispered. "Yes?" I answered. "We have a little problem." Bella said. I looked at her. "What?" I asked, confused. She pointed to her stomach and I noticed her pants were damp. "I think my water broke." She answered me. I jumped up, called everyone, woke Rose up, loaded the car, buckled Rose up. "Uh, aren't you forgetting something?" Bella asked pointing at me. I was only in my boxers. I ran back in the house and got dressed and ran back to the garage. I did a mental check list. Phone. Check. Keys. Check. Wallet. Check. Locked the doors. Check. Called everyone. Check. I'm good to go.

I made sure Bella and Rose were in the car. They were so, I started driving to the hospital. "Oh, oww, that hurt." Bella said. I drove a little faster and we finally got to the hospital. I got Rose out then helped Bella. We all walked in. "Her water broke." I told the lady at the desk. She called for a doctor and put her in a wheel chair and we all walked back to the room.

"Okay, you are 3 centimeters dialed, you need to be 10." The doctor informed us. "I wanna be induced." Bella said. The doctor looked at her and so did I. "Babe, you don't wanna rush him here." I said. The doctor asked if she was sure and she told him she was. I started to object but she said "Jacob, I love you, but, this hurts and I will cut you if you don't shut up." I held my hands up in defeat and shut up.

"Push Bella." The doctor said. She went into labor 1 hour ago. "I am pushing, dumbass! Jacob, why did you do this to me?!?!" She yelled, squeezing my hand. She screamed as she pushed. She had an epidural but, I guess it was either wearing off or hasn't kicked in yet. "Pu-" the doctor started but was cut off by Bella yelling, "Tell me to push in more time and I will kick you in the throat. I have been pushing!!" Bella yelled. She started crying. "I want my brother here too." She cried. A nurse went to get him and she squeezed my hand again.

Santo walked in covering his eyes as a nurse guided him to the top of the bed. "You're good now. You're up by her head." The nurse said. He removed his hands from his eyes. "Hey, baby sister." He said. She kept crying. "It hurts, I can't do it. He won't come out." She cried. He smoothed her hair like a father would. "It's okay, breath." He told her. She did as told and took a break from pushing. "Now, when the doctor tells you too, push as hard as you can. Okay?" Santo asked her. She nodded. She grabbed one of his hands in her other one. "Jacob, Santo, I apologize for this." She said. The doctor yelled push and she pushed. Bella almost broke our hands. I could tell by the look on Santo's face.

"I see his head." The doctor said. He told Bella to push two more times. She did then there was cries from a baby. "It's a baby boy." The doctor said. She wrapped him up and handed him to Bella after, I cut the umbilical(spell check) cord. "He's so cute." Bella cooed, bouncing him gently. He had a full head of hair, my nose, lips and eyes. He's definitely gonna be my minni me. Especially with the hair.

"Do you have a name?" The doctor asked. Bella nods. "Jacob Emmanuel Perez Junior." Bella answered. The doctor let Bella write it, then we both signed the birth certificate. "Okay, we have to do some tests on him to make sure everything is okay." The doctor said. Bella reluctantly handed him over. "I'm sorry, for calling you out your name and threating you." Bella told her. She laughed. "It's okay, I have four kids and I did the same thing to my doctor." The doctor answered, before leaving with JJ.

After two hours, they brought him back. The doctor looked a little worried. "So, with little Jacob, we ran the tests and..." she started.

Cliff hanger. What is she gonna say? Are y'all happy little JJ is here? There will be a picture of him in the next chapter. I may update tomorrow but, I don't know. Sorry, it's short but, today is my birthday so, I didn't really have time but, I tried. Let me know what you think. Vote, comment, let me know if anyone still reads this. And thank you if you do. I got over a thousand reads. That makes me happy. Thanks and y'all are awesome. Remember to let me know what you think.
-Hailey_Michele :)