Roc's Ex

*Roc POV*

I looked to see who they were asking to sit with us. Oh, shit. That's my ex. The one that cheated on me and stalked me. This chick is crazy. Crazy, loopy, out of her mind. Crazy with a capital 'c'. I got out my phone to text Bella.

Big Bro- Hey, we need to go. That's my ex and she is crazy.

Lil Sis- Yeah, Prince told me. How she crazy though?

Big Bro- I will tell you later.

Then I heard Bella. "Guys, we need to leave it's an emergency. We can get food on the way but we gotta leave. Now, all of us." She said. We all walked away, leaving my ex there looking confused. When we got out of the building, we walked to our cars. "Let's go to Taco Bell." Bella said. Ray got happy. He literally picked her up and spun her around. We all looked at him like he was crazy cause he shouted "Best little sister ever! I love you!" Bella laughed. "Thanks! Love you, too! Now can you put me down?" She asked him. He put her down. When he saw how we were looking at him he said "What? I haven't had taco's in like two weeks." He said simply. We all just laughed. We all got in our cars. I drove mine today and Ally rode with me. Prod rode in his car with Loni. Ray came with Zo in her car and Prince came with Bella in her car. And T came in his own car. I just realized that Bella and Princeton even like the same type of cars. She had a jeep that was a different style than his but his was a jeep too. That's actually pretty funny.

We went to Taco Bell. Guess what we got? Taco's. The original ones though, cause none of us liked them Doritos shell things. We pushed two tables together and ordered like a million tacos. Well, more like two of the boxes of 24. And we ate all of them, out of the left over ones Bella saved one for Rose. The other ones got split up and divided and ate. "Okay, since we said there was an emergency and we couldn't be at school, where do y'all wanna go?" Bella asked. "I wanna go see Rose." I said. I hadn't seen her since Saturday. "Alright, let's go to my house." She said. "Oh, and girls I live with my mom now. She found us. She is with my real dad now. And we live in a different house. And Ben has no idea where it is." She added. Zo smacked her. "And you don't tell us til now?" She asked. "Sorry, but it happened on saturday and it was late so I didn't call. Sunday, I spent the day with Princeton. Monday, y'all were busy scaring him. And all that stuff happened. And now it's Tuesday and I kind of forgot. Cause you know, we were worrying about Lee Lee, and you had to get the twins last name changed and then we bump into Roc's ex. Which by the way what happened and why is she so crazy?" She rambled on. Then she took a deep breath cause she said all that in one breath. We were all still sitting down. "Well, we dated for a year, then she cheated on me. So, I broke up with her. I still loved her a little so when she asked for a second change, I gave it to her. And then I found out she had been stalking me since the first time we dated. So, I broke up with her, again. Then, she kidnapped me by drugging my food. And the whole time we dated she was a real bitch. So, yeah, I think kidnapping your ex-boyfriend makes you a lot on the crazy side." I explained. They looked shocked. "That was Bella?" Ally asked. I nodded. "Oh, but she looked so nice and sweet." Bella said. "So, do you." I told her. She narrowed her eyes at me. "Touché." She told me. "Well, let's go see Rose." I said, standing up. Everyone else followed me and we walked to the cars. We followed Bella to her house. The last house she had was three stories but this one is four. I don't know much about it though. I have only been there once.

(A/N What do you think?)