First Day with Mindless Behavior

*Bella's POV*

I woke up at six in the morning. I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene thing and then got dressed. I decided to wear a pink tank top with black high-waisted shorts. Then my pink flip flops. I put in my earrings, still only in the first set of holes cause I don't like wearing two pairs of earrings. Then my cartilage, nose and lip. I straightened my hair and left it down. I didn't put on any make up. I went downstairs and ate a bagel for breakfast. By the time I was done it was 7:10. I decided to listen to music and wait for the guys. I put on Break Away by Kelly Clarkson. It has been a while since I listened to this song, but I still know all the words. So, I sung along. (A/N I'm not gonna put the lyrics but I did put the song.)

When the song was over, I heard the door bell. So, I unplugged the speakers from my phone. I grabbed my bag and made sure I had everything. Phone. Check. Bag. Check. Money. Nope. I went and got my wallet and put it in my bag. Now, I have everything, so I went and got the door and there stood two of my favorite people. Princeton and Roc. "Hey, guys." I said hugging them. "Hi, Bella." They said in unison. We walked to the car and Princeton held the door open for me. When he got in the passenger seat I said, "You are such a gentle man." He smiled. "Thanks." He told me. Then Roc got in the drivers seat. I noticed to boys were missing. "Guys, where is Ray and Prod?" I asked. "In the trunk." Roc said plainly. OMG, is he being serious cause he looks serious. "What?" I asked. "Yeah, they were arguing so we put them in the trunk." He told me once again. "Your joking right?" I asked. They shook their heads "Nope." Princeton said. After five seconds they busted out laughing. "You should have seen your face." Roc said, laughing. "Yeah, it was priceless." Princeton added. Relief washed over me. "Shut your pie faces. But really where are they?" I asked again. "Well for one, we don't have pie faces and two, they took Prod's car." Princeton told me. Roc nodded in agreement. Then Roc started driving us to school. "You know where it is right?" I asked. Roc nodded. "Yes, I know where it is, or I wouldn't be driving. By the way, we have a surprise for you when we get there." He told me. I stayed quiet. I hate surprises.

When we got to school, I lead Roc and Prince to the office where Prod and Ray were waiting for us. "Okay, now can you tell me the surprise?" I asked. They looked at each other and nodded. "Well, we arranged for us to have all of our classes with you." Prince said. I smiled huge. "Really?" I asked. They all nodded. I jumped up and pulled them all in a group hug. "You guys are the best, I love y'all." I said, happily. "Yup, best brothers ever, best boyfriend ever." Princeton said. "Oh, yeah I'm happy for you and Princeton, B." Roc said. "Same here." Prodigy and Ray said at the same time. "Well, thanks guys." I said. Then, one of my best friends, Zo, came in the office. "Oh my God, Zo, you're back!!" I yelled running to her. "Hell, yeah I'm back. Being suspended sucked. I missed my girls. I haven't seen you since Wednesday." She told me. I hugged her. She hugged back cause we are like sisters. "I told you don't fight that bitch cause she wasn't worth, but you beat her ass anyway." I told her. "Well, she tried to mess with my boyfriend, I had to teach her why she shouldn't have done that." She explained. "Yeah, yeah. Come meet some of my other friends." I told her. "Already replaced me, Bella. Damn, I got you." She joked. "Not a replacement. Come meet them though." I said, pulling her towards them. When we got there, the boys looked confused. "Zo, this is Craig, Ray, Chres and Jacob or you could call them Prodigy, Ray, Roc and Princeton." I said gesturing to each boy as I said their real name and nickname. "Guys, this is Zo." I introduced her. She smiled politely. I noticed she was staring at Ray. I think they are gonna have a thing cause he was staring her down to. "And one other thing, Prince is my boy friend." I said excitedly. She looked at me and smiled. "OMG, you finally got a boy friend." She said. Then she turned to Princeton. "I gotta talk to you." She told him. Oh, no. She is gonna give him the talk. Princeton must have known cause he looked scared but he nodded and she pulled him over to a different room. I looked at Prod, Roc and Ray and they were laughing. "Guys, it's not funny. She's about to give him the talk." I whined. They tried not to laugh but it didn't work.