Ally's Always Been Fake

*Still in Jacob POV*

"Baby, go spend time with your best friend." Bella told me. I groaned. "I don't even want to get out of bed." I said. Bella giggled. "Come on baby. Santo needs his friends right now. He just found out Ally has been cheating on him for almost three years." Bella informed. "The whole three years?" I asked. Bella nods and I can tell she's pissed about it. I sat up and pulled her on my lap. Then, I kissed her lips. "Baby, calm down, ight? She'll get what she deserves. Right now she gotta a baby coming and don't even know who the daddy is." I reminded her. She nods. "It just makes me mad she would do that to my brother. My own blood when she supposed to be my best friend." Bella explained. She laid her head on my shoulder for a few minutes before making me take a shower and get ready for the day.

-Skipping to noon-

Everyone came to our house to support Santo. We got my mom to watch the kids so if Santo needed to blow off steam, the kids didn't see it. My mom completely understood and agreed. "I'mma go pick something up real quick." Ray said. Him and Zo left. "Are you okay?" I asked Santo. He shrugged. "I'm hurt. But, I was trying to turn a hoe into a house wife. And like Bella said, you can't it's impossible." Santo told us. We all laughed and Bella agreed. "I would have went and beat her ass but, y'all wouldn't let me." Bella told him. Santo chuckled. "You on probation, you can't fight. You got two kids to focus on." Santo reminded her.

"Wait til' she have that baby. I'm be off of probation by them and there will be no chance of me killing my possible niece/nephew." Bella said. Then Santo's phone rang. "Well, speak of the devil." He said. Bella made him put it on speaker.

Santo- "What do you want?"

Ally- "Can we talk?"

Santo- *looks at Bella*

Bella- *Mouths 'I'm coming with you'*

Santo- *Nods* "Yeah, meet me at McDonalds in 20 minutes."

Ally- "Okay."

Santo and Bella got ready to leave. Then Ray and Zo came back. "Where they going?" Ray asked. I explained everything. (A/N I changed it, they don't have a show right now.) "Ohh, I hope Bella don't fight her." Zo said. "Santo will be there." I reminded them.

*Santo POV*

We were at McDonalds waiting for Ally and Bella was eating. And I mean she was eating. That girl had to double cheese burgers, two McChickens, fries, ice cream and chicken nuggets. "Do Jacob feed you?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and swallowed and took a sip of her drink before answering. "Yes, but, it's already 1 and I still ain't ate today." Bella told me. I chuckled. She's something else. We finished our food then Ally came. Bella was still eating ice cream and fries.

"Santo, I wanted to talk to you alone." Ally complained. "You are alone." Bella replied. Ally rolled her eyes. "Bitch, watch who you rollin them damn eyes at. Pregnant or not, I will beat your ass. Now talk to my brother about why you were a cheating hoe." Bella snapped. Damn. Ally did as told, clearly still scared of Bella.

"So, I'm seven months and it's a girl." Ally finished. How you not gon tell yo boyfriend until seven months into it. Well, now ex-boyfriend. "Is it mine?" I asked. Ally shrugged. "I don't know. Get a DNA. Either way, I'm telling you now, I don't want it. I was gonna have it and leave you with it but, you got my secret and now what can I do?" Ally asked. I felt Bella tense up beside me. "If it's mine, I'll take her. If not, I'll still take her. I'm not letting yo pimp take her." I said, causing her to gasp and Bella to snicker.

"What the fuck so funny bitch?" Ally asked. Bella jumped up. "I don't know who calling bitch, but you better watch yo mouth before I knock your teeth, baby or not. It's funny cause it's so damn true. Or did you forget where you came from. I wouldn't be surprised if the baby is your pimps." Bella said, getting peoples attention. Especially mine. What is this about a pimp?

"You act like you ain't do shit in your past." Ally said. Bella smiled. "No, my past is well known. And it's exactly that my past. You still gotta pimp." Bella started. "Remember that Akon song that you made us listen too? Where he said pimpin got harder cause hoes got smarter? You one of the dumbass hoes who make it easy for them!" Bella yelled. Ally was speechless after that but, she got what she deserved.

"Call me when your in labor. That's the only time I wanna hear from you again." I told Ally before me and Bella left. "Santo, I gotta pee, like really bad." Bella said. I laughed and stopped at a gas station. I need gas anyway. "Oh, Santo, will you get me some beef jerky please." Bella said. I looked at her confused. "Why you so hungry?" I asked. She just shrugged and went to the bathroom.

*Bella POV*

After finally peeing, I washed my hands and walked back to the car with Santo. "So, are you okay?" I asked him. He nods. "I just wish I would have figured out sooner. I already got tested and I'm clean." He told me. I laughed. It's good he took those precautions though. We eventually pulled up at the house.

"Hey, I got the beer." Ray yelled. We all laughed and they started drinking now that we were back. I'm trying to stay sober so I don't get in more trouble. "Why ain't you drinking?" A drunk Jacob said. I smiled at him. "I'm trying to stay sober. I get in too much trouble when I drink." I told him. He smiled and kissed me. He needs to control his hormones. "Baby, no." I said when he tried kissing my neck. Jacob pouted. "Bella, I feel so abandoned." Jacob whined. I giggled. "Only five days left." I reminded him which, made him smile. "Fine." Jacob finally said. I giggled at him.

"Bella, we hungry." Santo said. I sighed and got up. I decided to make pizza case it's fast and easy. When it was done all they did was complain. "I wanted tacos." Ray said. "I wanted burritos" Jacob said. Everyone wanted something different. "You get what you get and you don't pitch a fit." I told them, giving them their plates. They just sat them on the table and looked at them. "You know what? If y'all want something else that bad, go the hell home and cook for your damn self. Can't even say thank or nothing. I'll be back later." I snapped, storming out the house with them following me. I got in my car and drove off, leaving them there, wondering what happened. They should be more grateful.

They blew my phone up so, I cut it off and turned on the radio. Up In Flames by Nicki Minaj started playing. I smiled and went along with her. I just drove around for a while before deciding to go back home. I walked in the house and it was a wreck. It looked like a tornado hit and the kids ain't even here! I went and found everyone. "Everybody out! Now!" I yelled. They looked at me for a second. "Get. Out. Of. My. Damn. House. Y'all made a bigger mess than the kids have ever made. Out. Now!" I yelled. They all got up and called cabs. Then they left.

I cleaned up everything while Santo and Jacob sat on the couch. "Okay, y'all don't want to help? Have fun on the couches." I said. They laughed. "I'm dead serious. Jacob you're getting locked out the room and I wake up and y'all are in the guest rooms, y'all will have fun a hotel for the next five days." I told them. They quit laughing.

I finished cleaning and told them go eat. They ain't want to eat pizza. "Get your asses in there and eat the pizza or I'm not cooking for the next month and y'all can make yourself pancakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner." I said, sternly. They got up and groaned, stomping in the kitchen. I smacked both of them. "Stomping through my house? No." I said.They walked in the dinning room to eat and I went to pick up my kids.

Ohhhh, Bella gon hurt somebody. What do you think of Ally? Is the baby really Chresanto's? What do you think of the story all together? Please give me feedback. Vote/comment and I will try to update again soon.